please update 21st and 22nd episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

hi thr

can someone please update 21st and 22nd epiodes of khauffnak.am waiting to know wht happend??

hey buddy,
i am going to update the 21st June episode in a few more minutes...please be pateint!!! and the 22nd June one hasn't even aired yet, but when it does i will update that one too....Please do not make topics asking for updates....
luv gunia
hey thanks buddy.i am sorry i wanted the 19th epi update,i typed 22 by mistake.if u can then please update 1pth epi also.thanks really appreciate it

Originally posted by deeptirao_169

hey thanks buddy.i am sorry i wanted the 19th epi update,i typed 22 by mistake.if u can then please update 1pth epi also.thanks really appreciate it

i am assuming u mean the 20th episode cuz 19th was a monday adn khauffnak is not aired on mondays!!!😆

i'm sorry i can't help u in the 20th episode cuz i myself didn't see that one as i was at work till like 12 PM!!! really sorry about that....lolz....but i din think it wud matter cuz i din think anyone read my updates....lolz...

Edited by luvya4ever - 17 years ago
😛 thanks 4r sharing dear!
Topic Closed!!! If, you have any questions as to why, then feel free to PM me!!!