Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

The story line so far...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
WOW the story line is moving damn fast...it's already 3 year leap!!
I love the characters in this show - Mansi's acting especially when she cries reminds me of my old time fav. actress Padmini Kholapuri.

I have great expectations from this show - because the both Shivani and Mansi are so young in age, I wonder what the story line is gonna revolve around - I mean, I am sure they are not gonna make the girls get married right away and make them mommies.

Let's see aage hota hai kya!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikmanvNabighaSaHillover101ultravioletray..Naina..Dhin-Chak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The story line so far..." in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...the story is moving fast...maybe the writers of the show wanna reach a certain point of time/phase in the lives of the leads and then narrate the story at a normal pace...its just the start...we have to wait for the story to unfold na...

And yes i too expect a lot from the show yaar...i mean the characters show and concept has utmost potential and i hope the cvs bring the best of it...

Btw have u read the latest article on Sahil...that he ll fight and rebel againat his family and parents...since they ll be against his love and marriage...doesnt that seem interesting???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nabigha

Totally agree with u...the story is moving fast...maybe the writers of the show wanna reach a certain point of time/phase in the lives of the leads and then narrate the story at a normal pace...its just the start...we have to wait for the story to unfold na...

And yes i too expect a lot from the show yaar...i mean the characters show and concept has utmost potential and i hope the cvs bring the best of it...

Btw have u read the latest article on Sahil...that he ll fight and rebel againat his family and parents...since they ll be against his love and marriage...doesnt that seem interesting???

No I haven't read this article, but I knew that the family would rebel against this relationship, especially Shali's family as they showed that his mom is strict and also the way his older brother did not object to arranged marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabigha

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purrrfect

Originally posted by Nabigha

<font color="#ff0000">Btw have u read the latest article on Sahil...that he ll fight and rebel againat his family and parents...since they ll be against his love and marriage...doesnt that seem interesting???</font>

No I haven't read this article, but I knew that the family would rebel against this relationship, especially Shali's family as they showed that his mom is strict and also the way his older brother did not object to arranged marriage.

Nice observation @purrfect...well Sahil's mom is strict and undoubtedly Anoop is an obedient child...but its Sahil we are talking abt..so it wuld be gun watching hw Sahil rebels against them and convinces them...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.