Adaalat

No Interesting PUBLIC PROSECUTORS:Mod note Pg3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

I don't agree...there were many actors who left their mark..you are just being hypocritical

listen lady behave urself...u don't own the forum so don't dare to call me a hypocrite...may be ur one and thus can't handle criticism...u must be an idiot to think so...

in a public forum any one can open a topic and discuss under the lines of rules...if u can't take it then better take ur hypocricy at somewhere elseSilly

You behave yourself!..And watch your language otherwise you've so had it from me...Don't post a topic if you can't handle criticism..You posted this so that you could know our views...if you didn't want to why did you post it???...And I'm not an idiot...Your just a very weak person who can't handle the truth..Oh! and most of all not to forget you are hypocritical Angry

Attack and counter attack both r against IF rules ,, so this is a warning to both the members involved here , plss avoid making personal attacks on each other and stick to the main topic ... If someone is saying hypocritical  to u and in return if u  quote the member back saying the same then both r equally at fault ...

Instead it will b better if posts which r instigating r directly  reported rather than quoted back to continue the personal attack game ... Mods might take few days time but we r here to come and take action and warn the member who started the instigation  but if both members get equally involved in this attack game , then we hv no choice but to warn both the parties involved

Hope this attacking is no more continued  or else Dev team with raise warning level of both members next time

Sony dev team

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShrutiPrincess13.kushalkidewaaniNeetu_Unleashed-purnima-HaHaHeHe-Huppprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Interesting PUBLIC PROSECUTORS:Mod note Pg3 (Page 3)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
PEACE!!
They say tolerance is the best religion.
Both of you are right and wrong too. Please settle your difference or if not then please just forgive each other. Its the best deed one can do. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushalkidewaanijyoti06

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Princess13.jyoti06

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I apologize for not paying much stress to that word Smile

You are right. I too would like to see them in some other case again like Jaiswal who keeps coming and going.

kushalkidewaani

IF-Dazzler

kushalkidewaani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Nitu_TheTwisted i think we should forget are mistakes...and forgive each other sooo I'm gonna start..I'm very sorry...Can we be friends??
@jyoti06 I'm verry sorry...I won't do it again..and Thank You for the warning :D

Princess13.prerna4rishav

riju1212

Groupbie

riju1212

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Everyone has different opinion...Nitu just posted her own opinion...@kushalkideewani-u may not agree with her bt u cnt call her hypocrite...

Edited by riju1212 - 19 August 2012 at 9:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neetu_Unleashed

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riju1212

I dont think that...according to me Jaiswal is the best prosecuter of Adaalat till now...his acting is superb...According to me he is far far better than Maya and Pranali...and Romit is also doing nice job as an assistant...his acting is also nice...

totally agree wid u
luv jaiswal he is a gud actorDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top