Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Interesting PUBLIC PROSECUTORS:Mod note Pg3" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riju1212

Groupbie

riju1212

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I dont think that...according to me Jaiswal is the best prosecuter of Adaalat till now...his acting is superb...According to me he is far far better than Maya and Pranali...and Romit is also doing nice job as an assistant...his acting is also nice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

riju1212

Groupbie

riju1212

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I think they should bring the former director A.Govind..in order to maintain the superiority of the show...

Edited by riju1212 - 13 August 2012 at 6:40am

mankani1

mankani1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I some how do not agree on many of your comments..Adaalat team did manage to put lot of effort in bringing up good PP, every one has different choices you like Promod and Pranali where as my opinion about them is completely reverse, maya was indeed very good in earlier episodes and now Jaswal is gaining equally good popularity

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Suneel_kumar

arjunadisidpari

IF-Dazzler

arjunadisidpari

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I don't agree...there were many actors who left their mark..you are just being hypocritical

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Avoid attacking please!

Everybody has the right to express his/her opinion but use of such language isn't permitted anywhere.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13..YaJuShI.

arjunadisidpari

IF-Dazzler

arjunadisidpari

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

I don't agree...there were many actors who left their mark..you are just being hypocritical

listen lady behave urself...u don't own the forum so don't dare to call me a hypocrite...may be ur one and thus can't handle criticism...u must be an idiot to think so...

in a public forum any one can open a topic and discuss under the lines of rules...if u can't take it then better take ur hypocricy at somewhere elseSilly

You behave yourself!..And watch your language otherwise you've so had it from me...Don't post a topic if you can't handle criticism..You posted this so that you could know our views...if you didn't want to why did you post it???...And I'm not an idiot...Your just a very weak person who can't handle the truth..Oh! and most of all not to forget you are hypocritical Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top