Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA FF:Sirf meri Ho *THREAD-2 part 41 on page 148 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 161

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by luvbalh

omg  lot  response on  PARLE G.. LOL 

hmm  explanation..  last night when she cal me she  scolded me not to call DOC.. so i  thought parwaledu [  no problem ] like in  guntur  slang its "parle"  as her  name is  G n  she is  so sweet by  person.. it  became parle G ..   parle company  is one which   produces many  foods. chocolates, namkeens, malts ,  dairy product.. complete package.. like our   MIss G writing are   sweet , hot , on fire, chatpata, bitter,  emotional ... 

hope u   got y am i teasing her  lol .. love u three for   discussing more on PARLE G ... 

do  continue.. love u guys 
wah wah molly only u can come up with such names LOL n i loved it

Yes molly you only will come up with these names ...
And how this name turned ..so sweet of you ..and i loved it tooo yaar ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAYA FF:Sirf meri Ho *THREAD-2 part 41 on page 148 (Page 60)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

hmm  explanation..  last night when she cal me she  scolded me not to call DOC.. so i  thought parwaledu [  no problem ] like in  guntur  slang its "parle"  as her  name is  G n  she is  so sweet by  person.. it  became parle G ..   parle company  is one which   produces many  foods. chocolates, namkeens, malts ,  dairy product.. complete package.. like our   MIss G writing are   sweet , hot , on fire, chatpata, bitter,  emotional ... 

hope u   got y am i teasing her  lol .. love u three for   discussing more on PARLE G ... 

thanku thanku .. edo   me  abhimanam .. Tongue  if she see's this  will  come and burn  me alive  lol 
hum kisi se darth nahi  .. Confused

LOL i will tell her go and see sirf meri ho FF 58&59 pages right now LOL LOL LOL
Will seee how will be her responce to this ..

lalmadhu

Goldie

lalmadhu

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Wow  soo many guys are from AP I m from hyd very happy to see soo many guys from South are fans of BALH
And one more thing to the writer: Yaar please this ff is only for romance of Raya for emotions,pregnancy and all u r writing other ffs na so spare this one for passionate love of raya that too u r soo special in writing it. Dont take me wrong I just love ur ffs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

Mmm166

Mmm166

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Nice update...

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

thanku thanku .. edo   me  abhimanam .. Tongue  if she see's this  will  come and burn  me alive  lol 
hum kisi se darth nahi  .. Confused

LOL i will tell her go and see sirf meri ho FF 58&59 pages right now LOL LOL LOL
Will seee how will be her responce to this ..

i already  told her  i will announce ur name to  all on  forum..   Parle G knows it. its better  if she  do allow to call me doc.. lol   this is the  second name i gave her.. first is KIB  now parle G.. 

what will happen i will get a call lol .. tha's it 

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalmadhu

Wow  soo many guys are from AP I m from hyd very happy to see soo many guys from South are fans of BALH
And one more thing to the writer:
Yaar please this ff is only for romance of Raya for emotions,pregnancy and all u r writing other ffs na so spare this one for passionate love of raya that too u r soo special in writing it. Dont take me wrong I just love ur ffs

yup many  ar  from andhra..  me too buddy   nice meeting  u .. what is  ur  name ..   do add us in buddy list..  

i loved ur  request  .. so much   my  sweet  mellow  chocolaty  Parle G  is   should  do it   .. my  request too 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuluvsakshi

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
lal madhu good request i am with u in this wats ur name??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuluvsakshi

coolbuddy12

coolbuddy12

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hi nice to see so many 4r  andhra ..i too 4r hyd  nice to meet u allSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuluvbalhluvsakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top