Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
So What a start :D <3 ! LOVED the 1st Story <3 ! 
well I guess Dialogues were OKAY !! but Man GAUTAM as Tarun Pagal Hogaye Main <3
so coming to the Lead Girl Sunaina :S !! hmmm Seeeing HOW HOT gautam is <3 n HOW amazing as an actor he is ! i guess the Girl was OKAY Wise :S ! 

Hmmm dunnoher Acting didn't Really Click me :/ ! but YES ! the under blanket scene <3 ! Chemistry toh Dikhi Wink ! but it would have been ROCKING ayee If Me was opposite him Day Dreaming ROFL !! 

GOSHHH :O ! this guys Eyes SPEAK :O ! <3 ! esp in Emotion Scenes <3 ! the dude was ROCKING <3 ! 

Never Saw Gautam B4 ! xcept for few epi's in Parichay ! but seeing him today <3 ! ayee seems like im in love <3 !! THIS GUY needs to come in a new SHOW as a LEAD <3 ! it will ROCK <3

1 dialogue of his That i LOVED LOVED was when he tells Sunaina Shayad Jo tumse Pyaar Karein Aur tumhe Pata bhi nahin  <3 !! for me tht dialogue was too strong <3 LOVED it <3 ! aye I felt like THT was PHOR ME Blushing But Gautam Ji <3 ! I LUB u too ROFL 

LOVED the climax <3 im not gonna say there was no chemistry ! Chemistry toh thi Boss Wink !! 

anyways Amazing start Clap !! 

Waiting for Next week For Shona <3 !! 

Edited by ..Manal.. - 11 August 2012 at 11:59am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

jussikaneeshamalikkash_meet10Anshikaaaenchanted.NiharikaNeha777mariyakamranguessimgreatanantnavyaArmu4eva-Swetha--Deepali-justpratimini_ksg_ARDEE2803charmz517saumziAllbut1_mahi_sparikhYou-Know-Whoniki_2293shreya_rcPN_luvs_Arjun.sariminoz.shobrakapooorcrazy2012ShiningStar18ForeverForUIndigoBlues..StarAngel..sehar mehrotraDew-drop-BolNaHalke-mz.jesspinky_blueskies.Senorita.fizii_gurlSanju_SilentsoulSofnaMyInspirationzReal.MadridAwesomeSauce.--Sanchu--lafangi_Mahioblivious...Suhana..sonu-monuFieryLionessshweta_rchainreaction.--Udhay--...Jes...mishti_17.ayesha.-MamuKiBhanji-.JustaDream-SilentLove-oblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewana Kar Diya Hai Gautam <3 aye awesome Start:D" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear...

I have watched gautam in parichay...
N nw after watching today's epi..i have truely became his fan...i juz loved him...yeah his eyes were too expressive...

N yeah me too want him to watch him in some soap as a lead...hope it comes soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamrancharmz517shweta_r.FlawlessSarun.

.JustaDream

IF-Stunnerz

.JustaDream

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Aww nicee postt :D
Story was really very nice! But gautam rocks man! he stole the show! <3
Ahhh just worth to watch it spl bcoz of him :D

Now i cant wait for 2mrww :|

mariyakamranmini_ksg_ARshweta_r.FlawlessSarun.

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yes Agree with you..Gautam was so handsome, HOT..but truly speaking I did not like that gal Sunaina..she was kinda white in pair with Gautam..the application of songs were also so good..the stories & scenes were also quite expecting..the only treat is Gautam & Anjali kartik Jodi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranmini_ksg_AR.FlawlessSarun.

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i have never seen him before in any show have seen in some ad but he never clicked me but today he was rocking and yup you are right he need to come in a show as lead

mini_ksg_ARshweta_rNikki_Titli.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

Awesome post dear...

I have watched gautam in parichay...
N nw after watching today's epi..i have truely became his fan...i juz loved him...yeah his eyes were too expressive...

N yeah me too want him to watch him in some soap as a lead...hope it comes soon
thanks <3 the guy was truly Rocking <3 hope to see him as a lead in a new romantic show <3 ! he will be rocking as angry Hot Guy <3

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .JustaDream

Aww nicee postt :D
Story was really very nice! But gautam rocks man! he stole the show! <3
Ahhh just worth to watch it spl bcoz of him :D

Now i cant wait for 2mrww :|
Nori ? heheh manal here ! thought u will only watch Shona's epi LOL !! now xcited for hers :D !! story seems amazing :D !! 

shit so Shilpa's Epi is tomorrow ? lol all this time i thought next week 

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

Yes Agree with you..Gautam was so handsome, HOT..but truly speaking I did not like that gal Sunaina..she was kinda white in pair with Gautam..the application of songs were also so good..the stories & scenes were also quite expecting..the only treat is Gautam & Anjali kartik Jodi
Glad i ain't alone :S ! gautam was too good to be opposite the girl Sunaina Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517crazy2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.