Hitler Didi

Indira Sharma vs Indira Banerjee

Felix13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
By mistake Indira took the Indira Banerjee's file (on the file it was written only Indira) according to the conversation of Sweta & Indira. My view is Indira Banerjee has BT. And the report was switched by mistake. What you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no both Indira's have BT 😊
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i belive at this point enything can happen, i guess we just have to wait and watch
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a confusion for indira to pick wrong report only😆

but they just showed indira picking indira banerjee report is she also a bt patient ? only cvs will tell

and u know there is no logic in hd ðŸ˜†

but now cvs will show indira operation only?  will she wear a bandana as manvi in ehmmbh😃

good to watch after bt operation she will be bald😆   so new get up for indira she will look cute wearing bandana

until unless cvs show full hair even after operation  a big blooper for which they are famous😆

Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: amanverma108

but they just showed indira picking indira banerjee report is she also a bt patient ? only cvs will tell

and u know there is no logic in hd ðŸ˜†

but now cvs will show indira operation only?  will she wear a bandana as manvi in ehmmbh😃

good to watch after bt operation she will be bald😆   so new get up for indira she will look cute wearing bandana

until unless cvs show full hair even after operation  a big blooper for which they are famous😆

i dnt think they will show her bald... coz in Sasural Genda Phool also Suhana had BT, and operated her through her nose, without touching her hair... as it is she is not undergoing chemotherapy, so no point showing her bald!!... i think they'll operate her through her nose too!!
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but they just showed indira picking indira banerjee report but only indira sharma will have brain tumour       & it is confirm