Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona's Saas vs Mona's Daughter!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Ok in recent times most of us have blamed Bulbul's behaviour but I think more childlish and selfish is Mona's saas...how could she put children and mona through the stress?
She is being very unreasonable and is not understanding that what Pradeep has done is WRONG & Mona deserves better.

Mona is getting annoying too!
I feel terrible for Anushka the way Pradeep is behaving.
Vineet can do better than Mona, as she is still stuck around Pradeep uggh!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeertmsaishraySars.jakther7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona's Saas vs Mona's Daughter!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Agree with you!
But its Ekta kapoor's creation. Bound to this way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Agreed to u...

This show is getting on my nerve... showing stupid and unrealistic things..Angry

Purrrfect

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I agree to this post and its replies so much…. 

Of course, its a Balaji Production and its sure to disappoint viewers… 

Purrrfect

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
After seeing Suhasi behaviour I suddenly realized from whom Pradeep inherited his selfishness and insensitivity.

Suhasi is insensitive to the core by using and abusing young children in her so called jung to get her worthless son back with Mona. I wonder what Alok would think of her when he gets to know about her wrong doings. Where is he anyway? These husband in these serials either they are total control freaks or they are completely unaware of what has been happening under their nose.

I agree BT has to work on a better track for Mouli (Anu). I have seen enough of her irritation and anger. It is time to move on. Maybe it is time for her to focus or reflect on her relationship with Pradeep instead of this petty competition with Mona.

I think the divorce should be finalized. I would also love to see Mona use her own surname and stop being a Singh!

I pray that Vineet doesn't become this helpless puppy who is in love with a woman who lives in the past. I don't want Vineet to become a devdas Dead

Edited by aishray - 11 August 2012 at 4:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsPurrrfect

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

After seeing Suhasi behaviour I suddenly realized from whom Pradeep inherited his selfishness and insensitivity.

Suhasi is insensitive to the core by using and abusing young children in her so called jung to get her worthless son back with Mona. I wonder what Alok would think of her when he gets to know about her wrong doings. Where is he anyway? These husband in these serials either they are total control freaks or they are completely unaware of what has been happening under their nose.

I agree BT has to work on a better track for Mouli (Anu). I have seen enough of her irritation and anger. It is time to move on. Maybe it is time for her to focus or reflect on her relationship with Pradeep instead of this petty competition with Mona.

I think the divorce should be finalized. I would also love to see Mona use her own surname and stop being a Singh!

I pray that Vineet doesn't become this helpless puppy who is in love with a woman who lives in the past. I don't want Vineet to become a devdas Dead
agree,even i don't want him to become soAngry.i loved n love this character 4 his strong n admiring personality.LOL

aishray

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Agree with u, now i m starting to hate her

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Agreed!! 

rtms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.