Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

res

Yay! Finally itne dino baad I'm first πŸ₯³
*Runs to read*

Edit:

All my excitement of being first died after reading it.
It was Perfect. Simply Perfect!
It was good to read something from Abhimanyu's POV. Arnav's past is making me really curious & this was a treat to read.
So he fell in love with khushi's mom..sigh..Can I say something here?

I'm not gonna criticise you but I'll just write what I think about it okay? 
Arnav's father falling in love with khushi's mother is too much to handle (only in the show, in your OS I'm fine with it) Acc. to Indian traditions & culture this will make Khushi & Arnav equivalent to bro-sis. Are you getting me? So I don't want CV's to show Khushi's mother as Arnav's father love interest. 

But I loved the way you portrayed his emotions, his guilt, his desire lead a perfect life. Excellent Rish!

And the last line about Arnav broke my heart yet again!

Beautifully written!
Keep writing! πŸ€—

P.S.- I hope you didn't mind "that" part of my comment, just my view. I love you! πŸ€—
Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 years ago
Me second!!

Ok this one is different compared to your usual stuff but i wouldn't call it Random! ~never~ :)

I was actually picturing khushi as the other woman. *Arnav's Dad in love with khushi!! :O 🀣*
But i am sure this is it you know...Khushi's mom who weirdly looks like her is the other woman.And the name Abhimanyu is perfect. Is it really his dad's name?

Fab work! :)

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
This is soo amazing! xD
I loved the letter his dad wrote!
The emotions, the turmoil- you have managed to convey them so very beautifully! :)

And i absolutely loved the last paragraph! :D
lol Daddy cool in love with amma !!!!!!!!!

"Chottey".., ahem...Beta in love with amma ki beti.

Daddy n beta have the same insight on amma - beti.

But, the red marking her for life is his n no others.
So Beta faired better.

Arnav thus says it right "Im not like him."

PS- Kiddo!!!!!!!!! get lost.
PPN ke naam par dhabba hai tu.🀣

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

res

Yay! Finally itne dino baad I'm first πŸ₯³
*Runs to read*

Edit:

All my excitement of being first died after reading it.
It was Perfect. Simply Perfect!
It was good to read something from Abhimanyu's POV. Arnav's past is making me really curious & this was a treat to read.
So he fell in love with khushi's mom..sigh..Can I say something here?

I'm not gonna criticise you but I'll just write what I think about it okay? 
Arnav's father falling in love with khushi's mother is too much to handle (only in the show, in your OS I'm fine with it) Acc. to Indian traditions & culture this will make Khushi & Arnav equivalent to bro-sis. Are you getting me? So I don't want CV's to show Khushi's mother as Arnav's father love interest. 

But I loved the way you portrayed his emotions, his guilt, his desire lead a perfect life. Excellent Rish!

And the last line about Arnav broke my heart yet again!

Beautifully written!
Keep writing! πŸ€—

P.S.- I hope you didn't mind "that" part of my comment, just my view. I love you! πŸ€—

^^Hey Doc :D Achcha itna bura tha?πŸ˜†

Ok kidding - now yes I totally understand how you felt about this and that is exactly what I feel too!I have been racking my brains since forever as to what might be the equation and everytime I thought about this I just felt weird...but since I didnt come up with any other logic so there it is :P
But the point I have here is - that he fell for Khushi's mom BUT she didn't.What the background will be that Arnav's dad has a fleeting infatuation not unlike Shyam's...he is married but he cant help it ...human emotions are complex and what my thinking was that this was only one sided.Khushi's mom never was in any affair or never fell for him.So its really all twisted but technically they wouldnt be brother and sister until and unless both their parents reciprocated feelings.

Aww and ofcourse I dont mind! If you hadnt said this then how the hell would I get to know what exactly people think?

I love you for the wonderful comment!πŸ€—
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Me second!!

Ok this one is different compared to your usual stuff but i wouldn't call it Random! ~never~ :)

I was actually picturing khushi as the other woman. *Arnav's Dad in love with khushi!! :O 🀣*
But i am sure this is it you know...Khushi's mom who weirdly looks like her is the other woman.And the name Abhimanyu is perfect. Is it really his dad's name?

Fab work! :)

Aww thankyou Gayu :)
Ahahah well that is another one of my theories that this is why Dadi doesnt like Khushi?The resemblance maybe?😳
No its not really his name but I did a google search for names from A and was finding something which doesnt look like Arnav's son's name🀣

Thankyou :*
Originally posted by ClumsyLilGirl

This is soo amazing! xD
I loved the letter his dad wrote!
The emotions, the turmoil- you have managed to convey them so very beautifully! :)

And i absolutely loved the last paragraph! :D

Thankyou very much :)

Originally posted by 18shabbo

lol Daddy cool in love with amma !!!!!!!!!

"Chottey".., ahem...Beta in love with amma ki beti.

Daddy n beta have the same insight on amma - beti.

But, the red marking her for life is his n no others.
So Beta faired better.

Arnav thus says it right "Im not like him."

PS- Kiddo!!!!!!!!! get lost.
PPN ke naam par dhabba hai tu.🀣

NABZY!!!🀣 

Haww!! No fair! I told you padhai is killing me off =|

*sulks*
Wow unsual one !!

and interesting prediction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I enjoyed reading it ^^
It was simply BEAUTIFUL.i loved it.it said it all.al the secrets hidden in sheesh mahal