Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinbhavanigunaksgsrkreluctantfansuganya91ssttuuttiiparis_leetr0001arshiaddictiondiya.dhyanarshiluv78Sodapop313bhavs_gid03apoorva12sharmasruthirishiDevilwaysjankisoni86LoveArnavKhushichupachuprosalinda92cutie13Ashiraniahillyaishwarya_roxCrazY-4-BaRuNipkknd_gbdfandorindakateClumsyLilGirlshona_sanjusval000Atyaymrignayanidisha7day_lily_Tabs_roldcShweta1691Arshi1195harshmshah94Bonhi_ipkknd...Penknife...Avi64Crazy_1001soaringskiesshagun-rocksarushi05ak_maggibebo2050sabz105cpervaizRozy77TheCaptainseabeautyangellovergirlRemovedGlimmer-Devanshi-SyedaFaizaabraxosrhearuhi-Manal.A-BarunkidewaniCharmz_58amisuvN.MussarratArhiDeewanitanurocks-Aimz-shilparoxxAahanaxx11devishreeArHiLover-xAdorableTroublesmanhighonshowslastdesirereallyhappybhadraprasadChandni..Aisha1996deepa.eipkknd-fan-bazinga-Maddy1270sanny-beautifulAnupamaJYchandana.sfrenzyyarshi21snoopy84Bewakooftia.oCrazy_soulashred12jeb1ShiningStar18hindu4lyfdebby_11Gurmeet4Drashticherry227shonagudiaAR_EternalLoveJyo.newmoon2011JennyAvnizafiHot.Pink.Heels-Saumya-jessicadvelangini-happilyunknown-kitzdoll--Stutz-18shabbomandy15drunkiiebabe-Cheeni---Nargis--HansaNapplesauce....Doctor...ChaiBiskootGayuArnavWahian4lyfNewbiesoapfan...shruti...aishu3003chavvi16mishti_17IsleOfCapri.AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|OS:Thankyou Life|" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Doctor...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Doctor...

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
res

Yay! Finally itne dino baad I'm first Party
*Runs to read*

Edit:

All my excitement of being first died after reading it.
It was Perfect. Simply Perfect!
It was good to read something from Abhimanyu's POV. Arnav's past is making me really curious & this was a treat to read.
So he fell in love with khushi's mom..sigh..Can I say something here?

I'm not gonna criticise you but I'll just write what I think about it okay? 
Arnav's father falling in love with khushi's mother is too much to handle (only in the show, in your OS I'm fine with it) Acc. to Indian traditions & culture this will make Khushi & Arnav equivalent to bro-sis. Are you getting me? So I don't want CV's to show Khushi's mother as Arnav's father love interest. 

But I loved the way you portrayed his emotions, his guilt, his desire lead a perfect life. Excellent Rish!

And the last line about Arnav broke my heart yet again!

Beautifully written!
Keep writing! Hug

P.S.- I hope you didn't mind "that" part of my comment, just my view. I love you! Hug

Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 August 2012 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105-Risha_ipkknd-

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Me second!!Dancing

Ok this one is different compared to your usual stuff but i wouldn't call it Random! ~never~ :)

I was actually picturing khushi as the other woman. *Arnav's Dad in love with khushi!! :O ROFL*
But i am sure this is it you know...Khushi's mom who weirdly looks like her is the other woman.And the name Abhimanyu is perfect. Is it really his dad's name?

Fab work! :)

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 August 2012 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha_ipkknd-

...Doctor...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Doctor...

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Edited!

-Risha_ipkknd-

ClumsyLilGirl

ClumsyLilGirl

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
This is soo amazing! xD
I loved the letter his dad wrote!
The emotions, the turmoil- you have managed to convey them so very beautifully! :)

And i absolutely loved the last paragraph! :D

-Risha_ipkknd-

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Assiduous CC Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, EMABC Winner

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
lol Daddy cool in love with amma !!!!!!!!!

"Chottey".., ahem...Beta in love with amma ki beti.

Daddy n beta have the same insight on amma - beti.

But, the red marking her for life is his n no others.
So Beta faired better.

Arnav thus says it right "Im not like him."

PS- Kiddo!!!!!!!!! get lost.
PPN ke naam par dhabba hai tu.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Penknife...-Risha_ipkknd-

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

res

Yay! Finally itne dino baad I'm first Party
*Runs to read*

Edit:

All my excitement of being first died after reading it.
It was Perfect. Simply Perfect!
It was good to read something from Abhimanyu's POV. Arnav's past is making me really curious & this was a treat to read.
So he fell in love with khushi's mom..sigh..Can I say something here?

I'm not gonna criticise you but I'll just write what I think about it okay? 
Arnav's father falling in love with khushi's mother is too much to handle (only in the show, in your OS I'm fine with it) Acc. to Indian traditions & culture this will make Khushi & Arnav equivalent to bro-sis. Are you getting me? So I don't want CV's to show Khushi's mother as Arnav's father love interest. 

But I loved the way you portrayed his emotions, his guilt, his desire lead a perfect life. Excellent Rish!

And the last line about Arnav broke my heart yet again!

Beautifully written!
Keep writing! Hug

P.S.- I hope you didn't mind "that" part of my comment, just my view. I love you! Hug

^^Hey Doc :D Achcha itna bura tha?LOL

Ok kidding - now yes I totally understand how you felt about this and that is exactly what I feel too!I have been racking my brains since forever as to what might be the equation and everytime I thought about this I just felt weird...but since I didnt come up with any other logic so there it is :P
But the point I have here is - that he fell for Khushi's mom BUT she didn't.What the background will be that Arnav's dad has a fleeting infatuation not unlike Shyam's...he is married but he cant help it ...human emotions are complex and what my thinking was that this was only one sided.Khushi's mom never was in any affair or never fell for him.So its really all twisted but technically they wouldnt be brother and sister until and unless both their parents reciprocated feelings.

Aww and ofcourse I dont mind! If you hadnt said this then how the hell would I get to know what exactly people think?

I love you for the wonderful comment!Hug

...Doctor...

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Me second!!Dancing

Ok this one is different compared to your usual stuff but i wouldn't call it Random! ~never~ :)

I was actually picturing khushi as the other woman. *Arnav's Dad in love with khushi!! :O ROFL*
But i am sure this is it you know...Khushi's mom who weirdly looks like her is the other woman.And the name Abhimanyu is perfect. Is it really his dad's name?

Fab work! :)

Aww thankyou Gayu :)
Ahahah well that is another one of my theories that this is why Dadi doesnt like Khushi?The resemblance maybe?Stern Smile
No its not really his name but I did a google search for names from A and was finding something which doesnt look like Arnav's son's nameROFL

Thankyou :*

-happilyunknown

Post Reply New Post

Go to top