Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noe123

First episode was cheesy at best, though I liked the male lead. He could have done much with a better script. Dadi was ok, but seeing the fantastic acting that she did in Vicky Donor, even she is capable of doing more. Lots of recycled scenes - my best friend's wedding, Vicky Donor's Punjabi-Tamil wedding-liquor-party, etc.

The farm house used as set was amazing, costumes were nice, so I guess production quality is high. Star is spending mullah on this show. I hope they pay more attention to the story line, because finally story is the king.

But, not bad.

So, is the show going to have new producer-director every episode? If yes, hope some new and fresh concepts come along.

If anyone here remembers, Yule Love Stories/Rishtey, which used to air on zee in 90's. That show had many gems of episodes (even it had its duds), and introduced many talents. It was pre-trip-fall-catch era, and still love used to blossom in most unusual situaitons Wink.

I remember the Zee TV ones... SP is bring those days back with these telefilms.. Situational shows which give the focus to how love can evolve & relationship builds.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode/telefilm of TMLS (Page 5)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

4rosegirl1

Goldie

4rosegirl1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
omg!!!! it was soo nice to see gautam on screen again! i really like watching his work. He is also sooo goood looking! he deserves his own show!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
this is rajan sir show..

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i liked the first episode of the show.gud story and concept and everyone portrayed their characters really well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
so good 1st episode... I loved Tarun and SunainaHeart

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I didn't find the first epi very interesting... The story-line seemed too cliched and kind of predictable. Otherwise the acting and everything seemed nice. And the daadi's character was fun to watch... I liked all those small narratives that she kept giving in between.

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
This episode was amazing! I want Tarun in my life please!!! Haiye...he was amazing! Especially when he turns Anjali around...he's hurting him so much.

Loved it! I hope all the other stories are as amazing! There was no stretching of anything. A great pace!

Looking forward to the next episode!

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Its was cute story
though it had many loopholes
the female leads acting dint click me at all, may be it was her debut
Gautam was good and dadi's character was too cute
bt i think the ending was rushed and cud have been better
but overall a nice episode :-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.