Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
The attempt here was more to show how one can believe in love how one can see that someone is made of someone...

They edited parts where they had shown Sunaina & tarun conversation & only towards the end they plugged that in to show that these two where getting along well as she had to divert her attention from Karthik & Tarun did know with their acquaintance that she and Karthik made a better pair...

Next weeks storyline maybe different will have to then see how teh pace of this telefilms work & the portions they actually want to cover & convey to the viewers.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode/telefilm of TMLS (Page 4)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I love the application of the song in today's episode. these were perfectly used in the scenes, otherwise the scenes & the dialogues were quite expected. The good looking stars were the treats of the stories & specially the attempt to capture the feeling of love within the very small span of time is really remarkable.Clap

The concepts are good specially during weekends as mainly non fictions are given priority by the channels where star comes with the fiction with totally based on love story. Some times back Sony has made that kind of effort.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

Noe123

IF-Dazzler

Noe123

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
First episode was cheesy at best, though I liked the male lead. He could have done much with a better script. Dadi was ok, but seeing the fantastic acting that she did in Vicky Donor, even she is capable of doing more. Lots of recycled scenes - my best friend's wedding, Vicky Donor's Punjabi-Tamil wedding-liquor-party, etc.

The farm house used as set was amazing, costumes were nice, so I guess production quality is high. Star is spending mullah on this show. I hope they pay more attention to the story line, because finally story is the king.

But, not bad.

So, is the show going to have new producer-director every episode? If yes, hope some new and fresh concepts come along.

If anyone here remembers, Yule Love Stories/Rishtey, which used to air on zee in 90's. That show had many gems of episodes (even it had its duds), and introduced many talents. It was pre-trip-fall-catch era, and still love used to blossom in most unusual situaitons Wink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.S.Stephy

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i liked the first epi..but plss can anyone tel me is one story just fr one epi???

AwesomeSauce.

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetha

i liked the first epi..but plss can anyone tel me is one story just fr one epi???

Yep. Its like one story for every episode. :)

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Yep. Its like one story for every episode. :)

hey thanx  alot fr letting me knw...Hugnw i gotta prepare an AT fr ma Hero's come back thenWink

AwesomeSauce.

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

hey thanx  alot fr letting me knw...Hugnw i gotta prepare an AT fr ma Hero's come back thenWink

Lol, ok. But who's your hero? Tongue

ranjitkar

Goldie

ranjitkar

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
wow this show is a hit yaar
loved it adored it
no more words to say
its dhebaak

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.