Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I really loved the first episode. So cute, sweet and not over the top chessy too. It was perfect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode/telefilm of TMLS (Page 3)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
So, the time factor does not matter in love making..that handsome guy Tarun comes from Washington and still was an eligible bachelor..he came to know about love after seeing Sunayna. that story moves so fast within five days..

I feel that the story can be elaborated more by cutting that unwanted Punjabi & South Indian dances.. that Anjali & Kartik stories can be shown in little border way and for Tarun Sunayna, the fast moving love at this age & stage of life is little strange for me..looking like a Fairy Tale

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-rajsua-

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
the telefilm was good gautam did a fantastic job and loved his acting too others r good too bt didnt like sunaina . and dadi was too coolll

crazy2012

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
it was outstanding 

wizardofoz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
This is more like showing portions of life where emotions understanding & unknowingly getting to know each other is taken into consideration...

The next story will /may blend another part of life maybe when marriage is reached a stage where we do not have time for each other but then we are at a point where love is needed...

Such short stories which blend these aspects of life for the binding of love is making TMLS

Good attempt to have viewership & well executed.

Edited by shanti05 - 11 August 2012 at 11:27am

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

So, the time factor does not matter in love making..that handsome guy Tarun comes from Washington and still was an eligible bachelor..he came to know about love after seeing Sunayna. that story moves so fast within five days..

I feel that the story can be elaborated more by cutting that unwanted Punjabi & South Indian dances.. that Anjali & Kartik stories can be shown in little border way and for Tarun Sunayna, the fast moving love at this age & stage of life is little strange for me..looking like a Fairy Tale
i totally agree with u . i would have loved it if they showed us more elaborately   

crazy2012

Aquilia_Aditi

IF-Sizzlerz

Aquilia_Aditi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Just loved it. It was a perfect mixture of anger, jealousy, love, romance, realisation and of course sadness.

In all, it would be right to say that it was amazing.

And oh, I'm so falling in love with Gautam Rode (Tarun) the perfect boy every girl dreams about. He's hot and what not.

P.s - I'm so happy that I watched this show! ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafashreya_rc-Antu-_-Aslan-Enigmatic_Angel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.