Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Its suppose to be on the angle of a BIG fat Punjabi wedding & the wedding planner my best friends wedding ...
Its a blend of these situations .

i loved my best's friends wedding..julia roberts was epic in dat movie!and yes they did take some angle from that movie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode/telefilm of TMLS (Page 2)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i missed last 15 min plz tell me today story will finish or whtUnhappy
its telefilm so im lil confused...LOL

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
A telefilm is  a 1 1/2  or 2 hours movie version of a television drama ...If i rightly see it.. Its still going on

Tarun no longer wants to be a part of the plan for Sunaina, now that girl is all lost & broken as she knws she understands Karthik all the way. But then Anjali is worried if she can be the best wife for Karthik & Sunaina tell that she will be a wonderful wife...

Loads of bollywood songs  edited for this telefilm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.Shedevil25

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

A telefilm is  a 1 1/2  or 2 hours movie version of a television drama ...If i rightly see it.. Its still going on

Tarun no longer wants to be a part of the plan for Sunaina, now that girl is all lost & broken as she knws she understands Karthik all the way. But then Anjali is worried if she can be the best wife for Karthik & Sunaina tell that she will be a wonderful wife...

Loads of bollywood songs  edited for this telefilm...

ohh its still going on cant watch due to power cutAngrywill watch the repeats n thanks for the helpBig smile
i really appreciate sp telefilm conceptClap

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
The Hero is so handsome..many a times we can not differentiate between love & infatuation...love story is loved by meBig smile

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
its a same story line like my best friend wedding.. my fav movie

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
The Sunaina-Tarun angle is going super fast... They just got to know each other & he has having feelings for her  & visa versa... So these telefilms will actually plug out instances in life and make stories short & sweet where love can be assembled with various angles...

So the songs are making their entry with these aspects...

So the short stories of these telefilms have this agenda and daadi will make the final story of a happy ending ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy2012Shedevil25

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
loved it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.