Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
wowww updatee soon and pm if possible :)
CuteWinks thumbnail

CHAPTER TWO

ARNAV'S POV:

At Miami (honeymoon)

After check-in the honeymoon suite. I went straight to the bathroom and changed into casuals. I lay down on the bed and started thinking about Khushi. Lavanya came out of the bathroom and kicked me out of my thoughts.

She wore a black lace nightgown, I could not deny the beauty of Lavanya, she had a perfect body, despite having two sons, her curves were wonderful and I knew that tonight she wanted me to make love to her, Because of Khushi I had not touched her since 6 months ago. I think tonight I'll have to make it up to her.

Lavanya purred some dirty things in my ear seductively and pulled my clothes of. Something is really wrong with me! Her dirty talks were not exciting me. Her kisses and caresses did not affect me much.

My body just reacted to the caresses of Khushi, My Khushi. Her kisses were the only ones that made me lose my mind.

I started thinking about Khushi and my little one went hard and I groaned.

Damn, she drives me crazy.

Lavanya slid my boxers down and watched me hungrily.

I was only thinking about Khushi.

"Make me yours, Arnav." Lavanya said in a hoarse voice.

"You will be mine tonight, My Khushi, only mine." I said while thinking about Khushi.

Lavanya suddenly separated from me.

"Who is Khushi?"
She asked annoyingly.

"What are you talking about? I was saying your name."
I said, trying to patch things up.

"No you weren't. God you are such a big liar Arnav Singh Raizada." Lavanya said while getting out of bed.

"Since when?"
Lavanya asked with courage.

"Since when what?"

"Don't play stupid Arnav, since when you have a lover? Since when stopped loving me? .. You do realize that this woman is destroying your marriage and now even your family?" Lavanya cried.

"Why do not you calm down first? I'll tell you everything." I asked

She left the bed and entered bathroom and came out dressed and started to put things in the suitcase.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I think it's best to go home, I don't want to be here anymore." She said without looking at me.

"Lavanya, please let's talk."
I pleaded.

She ignored my pleading and continued packing.

"Are you going to tell me what the hell are you doing? you are thinking of leaving me? Aren't you?" I shouted.

"This is funny for you. Isn't it? How easy for you cheat on me behind my back. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to talk right now. Let's just get out from here please? We will discuss this later."
Lavanya said quietly.

"Let's go." I said, after packing my stuff, I went out with her, I knew that once we got home, my family would know what has happened, but I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to be with Khushi.

"We'll take the first flight back."
Lavanya said in a dull voice.

She did not speak to me all the way, and I understood perfectly.

When we arrived it was early morning, I knew Lavanya would not wake my family at this time, so we went straight to the house, we tell she locked herself in my room, and I went to the guest house.

I quickly typed a message for Khushi.

Lavanya knows that I'm having an affair, We came back from the trip. I'll face it all alone if you're by my side, I love you Khushi. ' Arnav.

She replied back quickly.

WHAT? How is she? Does she knows that I'm your lover? - Khushi

"I have no idea. I said your name by mistake. I really hope she doesn't remembers you. I'm f**ked up right now. Just tell me that you will be with me. ' Arnav

I answered the message back to ask if she would be with me. That was all that mattered.

You know my answer very well, I love you. ' Khushi.

When she replied my message, I felt more calm, Khushi was worth every fight against everyone. I would be anyone, anything to be with her.

Khushi's POV:

Almost every night I could not sleep. I really missed him. Thinking about the message I had sent Arnav, I wanted to call and find out how he was, but knew that was not the best time, I could not meet him because it was Saturday and I didn't have to go to university today.

I was still lying in bed when somebody knocked the door, I opened up, thinking it was Riddhima or Payal to would try to lift me up, but it was my Arnav

"Hi." He said with sadness.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Can, I come in?"

"Of course." I said.

"How are you?" I asked as we sat in my room.

He hugged me tightly and whispered "I'm good now."

"What are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I will divorce, Lavanya." He said determined.

"But what about your children?"
 I asked anguished.

"Someday they will understand." He insured me.

"I'm destroying your life Arnav. I think It's better if we not see each other anymore."
I said softly. I knew it was very important for his family.

"NO. I will never let you go. All I care about is you. We will get through this." He said planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you."
I whispered.

"I love you, too."

That night he stayed in my apartment, He never spent the night with me.. I realized that there was no other person in the world with which I would like to sleep every night and wake up every morning.

I'm a monster.

I know this is selfish but I love him more than my own life.

He was with me until Sunday afternoon and told me he had to go talk to his wife, and clarify things once and for all and at morning he would see me in the class.

When he left, I felt an emptiness inside me. I knew that he would return, but too well knew that things would not be any easier from now on.

Chapter 03

---

Thank you for all the comments. It really means a lot to me. Things are going to get dirtier.

Edited by CuteWinks - 11 years ago
kajolkonna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeepeee!!!!!!!!!⭐️ ⭐️
i came first 😃
I m feeling sad 4 lavanya.
She is so innocent.
but i want arshi 2gether.
Hope things will get better day by day.

Thank u so much 4 the pm.
Loved ur writing.
Continue soon.Edited by kajolkonna - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant.loved it
ganga16tr thumbnail
oh great update.. aww poor la, feel sorry for her.. :(
but such an awesome part! well donee!
-AniShiv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice one.. please pm me when u continue..
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Next chapter ?? i love ur FF it's awesome
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update dear :) loved it. Delimi bad both for arnav n khushi. Thank u for the pm.Update soon hun :)
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
its really interesting😊 keep up the good work and plz pm me whenever u update😊
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
finally lavanya knows..
well she deserves better..
n itz good that arnav is plannig to side with his love..
it will be fair to both lavanya and khushi..