Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hey all...

i wrote a scene on INSHI based on yesterday's episode... i am not sure how it shaped up but this is the way i want to see the scene to unfold

i am not sure if you people will like it or not but wrote this for Ushali on her request...
dear please tell me if you donot like i donot mind Embarrassed

Guys one heads up it is a very small scene Embarrassed

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 August 2012 at 9:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ushaliAnu_1Rasha4eva-sumana-FavouriteofallAngels_Sweetzshafy_MN.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Indira comes to Rishi who is disguised in sardar ji and she bursts out on Rishi saying that she has brain tumor. Indira leaves from there, Rishi takes his glares with a shock expression little tears forms in his eyes, he opened his mouth to call Indira but no words formed. He tries to walk a little but his knees goes weak and he falls on the floor like a heap he crushes the glares in his hand which breaks and injuries his hand as he crushes them very badly in his hand and starts bleeding a little but the pain of hearing the words of Indira's brain tumor is more than the physical hurt he is feeling. 

Shweta comes "Rishi what are you doing? Please control yourself. You cannot be weak at this time. Indira needs you the most." 
Rishi can only hear two words – Indira saying "I have brain tumor" and Shweta saying "Indira needs you" 

Rishi without thinking further runs from there removing his fake appearance without caring for the physical hurt he is giving himself in the process. Rishi runs to sharma nivas where Indira is sitting alone on the bed and trying to put some medicine on her injured leg. 
Rishi can see 'I am alone' sadness in Indira's face. 
Rishi thinks 'I became so blind with the love of my unborn child that I couldnot see the pain and sadness in Indira's eyes. How can be so selfish' 
he goes near Indira and takes the medicine from her hand. Indira gets shocked to see Rishi. Rishi blinks back his tears not to show it to Indira. Indira feels happy to see Rishi but tries to cover her happiness with fake angry and tries to go way; Rishi puts his hand on her shoulder avoiding her to move sits down at bed and starts applying the medicine. Indira want to protest but she became emotionally weak to protest, she is missing Rishi like h*ll. Indira thinks 'let me gather as many memories as I can, before I send Rishi away from my life' R
ishi thinks 'I will never leave you, even if death will come has to pass me before reaching you. I will make everything right' 

Indira suddenly sees blood on Rishi's hand, "Rishi, your hand is bleeding" Rishi looks at his hand blankly. Indira immediately takes his hand and puts the medicine scolding him "aap etna careless ku hain, it is bleed and you will never take care of yourself. What will you do after I go away" 
Rishi puts his finger on her lips "you wonot go anywhere leaving me" slowly his expressions turns into serious, angry and pain on clear in his eyes – angry on god for giving them such a pain. 
Indira is little taken back by his angry and gets confused. Rishi sits beside Indira and hugs her tight suddenly almost make Indira lost her balance. Indira confusion turns into surprised with Rishi sudden hug. She is missing his hug and this love since Rishi left her. She raised her hands and hugs him with tears. Rishi without breaking the hug whispers "if death also comes it has to pass me before reaching you" Indira is shocked with Rishi's sudden declaration, she thinks did she heard right what Rishi said or she hallucinating the things. 
Indira thinks 'did I hear what Rishi said or am I dreaming' 
Rishi breaks the hug as his tears are frightening to come out. He donot want to show them to Indira which may weak her determination, at this point of time Rishi has to be her strength not the weakness. 

Rishi goes from there leaving Indira staring at his departure. Indira thinks Rishi once again left her. She lies on the bed praying for Rishi's bright future. Rishi stands in his old room on terrace; he remembers all the sweet memories. This time his tears falls from his eyes, he rubs them roughly "No, I wonot be weak, I wonot cry. I will stay with my Indira and will fight along with her. Though she feels she can fight along but she needs me, her eyes are speaking a lot with me. Oh god how can I never saw this pain and loneliness in her eyes before. I became so blind with chiku dreams that I neglected her pain. Now I will make everything right. I will meet every doctor in this world and will make arrangements for her treatment" 
Rishi dials shweta's number and fixes the appointment and goes down to see Indira sleeping on the bed with Rishi's shirt. Rishi removes the shirt from her hand and lies beside her, starts caring her cheek removes the hair falling on her face bends and kisses on her forehead assuring her that he is there for her in every mode of life. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vina88emymichaelNishaathushali.FALTU.-sumana-Rasha4evaaadksamrudhi.rFavouriteofallsreevijayan..NoBody..Angels_Sweetzshafy_MN-Neha04-.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer-dear10-

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
 Preethi, LOL

waiting for ur updateBig smile

Edited by -sumana- - 11 August 2012 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumana-

But Preethi, it is invisible to me??LOL

just joking..waiting for ur updateBig smile

mein nee update kiya hain Cry see my previous post 

i can see Ouch

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 August 2012 at 9:43am

-sumana-

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i can see Ouch

dont cry Preethi..sorry maine dekha nahi..Big smile

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i can see Ouch

dont cry Preethi..sorry maine dekha nahi..Big smile

thank god i thought my system has some problem LOL

-sumana-

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Very nice os

-PD-

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Nicely written Preethi..
I once told u (dont know u remember or not) u write very well..
thanks for this inshi os..
as in hd I think it was a very small scene to show rishi's expression..I wish it is a little longer..

-PD-

Go to top