Excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

THERE'S NO LOOKING BACK FOR DAN RADCLIFFE

His run doesn't end with The Goblet of Fire.

Daniel Radcliffe, the 15-year-old who plays Potter, has said he will definitely be back as Harry in the fifth movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which starts filming next year.

However, Radcliffe has not gone back and watched the earlier films.

"I kind of contemplated watching the first; then I decided I sort of valued my sanity a little too much. I think it would be far too strange, and I would be self-conscious about what I do now."

Radcliffe was 12 when the first film in the series, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, arrived, and both boy and character have grown up. Says Radcliffe, who turns 16 in July: "Harry is more of a teenager in this film, and he's more vulnerable to emotions."

Meanwhile, shooting has finished on movie No. 4, and Radcliffe looks forward to some rest and relaxation (after a series of exams) and reading the sixth book in the series by J.K. Rowling, due in July.

Does playing Harry give him an edge over all the other eager readers, in terms of advance editions?

"I pre-ordered it, but I don't get an early copy or anything," he says. "I wouldn't want an early copy.

"It's fun to be able to discover it with everyone else."

hey misha that was really kool i mean where  did u get that info from...... plz tell it 2 me plz,plz,plz

Great news! I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Harry! Thanks for the update, Mish!

Excellent News!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would hv never seen a movie where some one else plays Harry!! Thanks MishaπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Misha....wonder where you get these lovely updates from???

daniel is cute 😊

I think its from MuggleNet. Mish, could you just put in the source. Thanks 😊

got any news for rupert????
^ wow! nice siggie and avi blughost91! thanx for the info misha! i wouldn't see the movies if dan radciffe wasn't in them.
i got it from mugglenet.com😊

thanks a lot  misha... i jus can't c someone else play harry potter... dan looks perfect he is so cute

really love him 😳