Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Suvreen in problem...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jewelb

jewelb

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hey everybdy,
Here, I have a post for my love for Yuvreen, again...
Guyz, as we know that Yuvreen and their friends have returned from a road trip...And they have been caught by police and brought back to Delhi...And Suvreen is in a situation which is very sensitive,
We are all worried for Suvreen..As her father has lost all the trust he had for her, What do you think guys? I guess, what Suvreen did was wrong but she also had a point...I mean, why can't she enjoy her college life? Yes, studies and all are important but not that important that we forget to enjoy the happiest part of our life, college life...What is your point of view?? And what do you think?Is Suvreen wrong or right? And is her father doing the right thing?

Wish Suvreen is okay...

Love Yuvreen, 
they rock... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suvreen in problem..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammarkhan134

ammarkhan134

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i wish suvi will be ok.

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
suvreen is right and i am with her...good luck suvreenThumbs Up

Shimolina

Shimolina

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Suvi is right on her side
But pappa guggal is right 2
Tis is d problem faced by every teenager n thier parents
N I think tis is wat we call as d "generation gap"

kashishsh

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Although I think Suvreen is right on her side - how she should be allowed to have fun like others are
I think it was immature of her to tell her parents such an immense lie
She knows her parents are over-protective... and she had even promised to stay away from boys
I'm with Papa Guggal here...  She could've tried to explain to them her perspective...   In fact both, Suvi and her parents, could've tried to do a mutual compromise...  This could've made their relationship more healthier...  Calmly explaining to them the situation and why what they want her to do isn't right...
But Suvreen lied... And the consequence of that is that her parents will not trust Suvreen for a long time...
Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose
And in the end, parents never want anything bad to happen to their child
So in my opinion, Papa Guggal is right

PS... Just an opinion of mine.. No offence intended (=

.FieryPhoenix.

KREYA95

Goldie

KREYA95

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">Although I think Suvreen is right on her side - how she should be allowed to have fun like others are</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">I think it was immature of her to tell her parents such an immense lie</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">She knows her parents are over-protective... and she had even promised to stay away from boys</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">I'm with Papa Guggal here... She could've tried to explain to them her perspective... In fact both, Suvi and her parents, could've tried to do a mutual compromise... This could've made their relationship more healthier... Calmly explaining to them the situation and why what they want her to do isn't right...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">But Suvreen lied... And the consequence of that is that her parents will not trust Suvreen for a long time...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">And in the end, parents never want anything bad to happen to their child</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">So in my opinion, Papa Guggal is right</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6633cc">PS... Just an opinion of mine.. Nooffenceintended (=</font>

I agree with each of your word

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.