Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I like TaaVam. [Viewbie's Note: Pg 3] - Page 8

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

i loved your post and view on shaani or taavam!awesome one           i guess shivam is not that bad natured guy in general but when he is evil , he goes towards extreme, i have noticed that when she was bandaging rey once (2nd time almost) he had a tinge of jealousy when he asked her"kya rey ki chot pe patti lagana tumhara kaam hai?", though he always used her he was quite gentle with her,he gets less angry on her ,probably because she was the only person who was nice to him after his re-entry, he might do all these games to take revenge with  reyam n sharon(though rey had no relevance with him in past),he actually wiped taani's tears in one of the scenes and somewhere (though 0.1%) good at heart that he always had casual touches but only in front of the team,somewhere he actually cares for her,possessive about her when taarey fall during food splash and when they were handcuffed as game he raised an objection that"he is her bf,they are a couple".He also raised objection during food splash that not to hit taani ,he never gets bored of her sad talks
guys these are very minute things but i guess he might like taani its just that his evil side dominates him!
and off course how can i 4get?
when taani says "aapka dimaag kharaab ho chuka hai,pagal ho gaye ho aap " then he says that "ha you are right,dimaag kharaab ho chuka hai mera ,pagal ho chuka hu TUMHE DEKH KE!"
wow i hope that he falls for her,
wish we could have kriyansh back,swaron(with sneha),the whole gang without a single person missing,rdx, nicole ,original princi, karan sir and now the latest couple shaani/taavam and the awesome dance performances in short the old d3 with this new "positive couple" the same masti n yes without that vp n avp😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just saw new rules sry didnt know not allowed to comment Edited by desigirlx5 - 11 years ago
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

They really make a good couple. I think only Tanni can make him be good and they make a beautiful pair. Hope Cv's listen to us and change d script.

I love TaaVam.

I agree.. Only tani can transform shivam into a gud being n v hav seen d jhalaks also!!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Pushing back old topics after they go against the rules is not allowed.