Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
My take is that this version is moving fast where in the previous one, it was more detailed like the part King Dasarth had to wait for two days to meet the Rishi but here one he meets the Rishi, they have proceeded with the prayers and it took two episodes for Ram to born but here, the first episode ended with Ram's naming ceremony. So looks like they have decided to concentrate on the important facts to get the message clear and cut on the story of Ramayan. The background score used was a mix of devotional and usual sound. The casts so far are good and i would be more excited once the show takes a leap with the older Ram shown Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sargeshnishersal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Ramayan Discussion Thread * (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

My take is that this version is moving fast where in the previous one, it was more detailed like the part King Dasarth had to wait for two days to meet the Rishi but here one he meets the Rishi, they have proceeded with the prayers and it took two episodes for Ram to born but here, the first episode ended with Ram's naming ceremony. So looks like they have decided to concentrate on the important facts to get the message clear and cut on the story of Ramayan. The background score used was a mix of devotional and usual sound. The casts so far are good and i would be more excited once the show takes a leap with the older Ram shown Smile
No, its gud dat they winded up all things in one epi just like 1st ramayan but ya i agree all things were moving very fastly as they are in hurry or like train departed. In that ramayan nothing like that ya they have also folded all this in one epi but in a very delicate manner screenplay ws excellent. The conversation of rishi shrangi and dashratha ws missing.

Edited by Sargesh - 12 August 2012 at 2:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Well I dont know. I resrve  judgement

..RamKiJanaki..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

No, its gud dat they winded up all things in one epi just like 1st ramayan but ya i agree all things were moving very fastly as they are in hurry or like train departed. In that ramayan nothing like that ya they have also folded all this in one epi but in a very delicate manner screenplay ws excellent. The conversation of rishi shrangi and dashratha ws missing.

Yes, in fact Rishi Shrangi never had anything to say this time and it moved quite fast.

..RamKiJanaki..

indupriya2008

Goldie

indupriya2008

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

...I don't liked lakshmi ,she was wearing white clothes this is big blooper as lakshmi wears only red clothes. Vishnu was also shown in white dresses but Shri hari wears pitambar. Reviving old actresses is gud and shikha is gud choice for kaikayi but she ws looking weird due to her height among other ranis and her jewelry ws too loud. Sunita rajwar is too young to do role of Manthara. Due to wig she ws shown old but her voice is childish. Othewise execution is gud like that of ramanand sagar. Whats ur opinion??

I agree with u... Devi Laxmi mostly shown dressed in red ... only Devi Sarswati wears white..
Shri Vishnu wears white but his that roop was a rare one... it is said that his this roop can only be visible after death...or only our soul can see it.. only if gods want that.

Sargesh..RamKiJanaki..

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
who is playing sita?

PS: the scene between kaikeyi n manthra reminded me of scenes between priyanka n sheetal mami f4m yahan ain ghar ghar kheli...

nishersal..RamKiJanaki..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

who is playing sita?

PS: the scene between kaikeyi n manthra reminded me of scenes between priyanka n sheetal mami f4m yahan ain ghar ghar kheli...

No announcement yet but its said to be Neha Sargam Smile
Haha, that's true Wink

nneeiill

leonardoaugust8

Groupbie

leonardoaugust8

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Agree with some of the viewers here. I had a feeling of "been here ..seen this before". Nothing new in what they have shown. For someone who has watched the original Ramayan in 80s and the NDTV successful version of it, I felt this version left lot to be desired. The actors in Vaikunth all looked dull and bored. Prob because Sagars have excelled at this, my expectations were high. But still one can always expect a remake to be better or be an improvement over the earlier version. But here the scenes were not just similar, they werent even as good as NDTV Imagine's version. Felt ..some actors were sleep walking through their roles. No offence meant to ardent followers. Not making any personal comment here. Just my opinion. Those who havent seen earlier versions may like it but those who have are bound to make comparisons.

Sargesh..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.