update soon
n pm me plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Here.For.Fun

Here.For.Fun Newbie
Here.For.Fun
Here.For.Fun

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Thank you soo much for the response guys. Im finally here with the first update. But before you all read, some of you had some confusions, well please mention specifically and i'll clear them.

Now...happy reading!

*********************************************************************************

PART 1

It was past mid-night and Kriya was lying restlessly on her bed moving every few seconds. This was her daily routine these days. She would wrestle with her bed sheets and pillows and then cry her heart out. She cried every night but she never seemed to be lacking any tears night after night. She couldn't believe how things had turned out. She was supposed to be in Mumbai right now, with her friends, and not in New York, rotting in her uncle's house.

She was as usual remembering all the good times and the fun she had with her friends. The Weaklings and the Dazzlers, or as RDX called them the Louians! Then she remembered the day that destroyed it all.

*flashback*

Annual function of the collage was to arrive. And the Dazzlers and Weaklings were to do not just one but 3 performances. One of Dazzlers, one of Weaklings and one of both of them combined. Kriya had for the first time choreographed a bollywood-western fusion for the group performance and she was really excited to see how it turns out to be. All of them were doing the final rehearsals as the function was next day and it was finally time for the 'Louians' performance.

They all performed and enjoyed it to the core. When they came down form the stage Vishakha exclaimed, "Dude! That was awesome! I bet hume kal iss se bhi zyada maza aane wala hai." Kriya simeled broadly and said, "Bilkul Vishakha. Kal hum puri tarah se enjoy karenge. Ab, nothing can go wrong!" Saying this she turned around and froze on seeing'..

Her mother standing there, glaring at her. "Mom?" was all she was able to squeak. "Kriya, gahr chalo. Abhi." Smriti said in a plain but dangerous voice. Kriya couldn't dare to disobey her when she looked like that. She quietly moved away from her friends and went home with her mother. She was expecting a huge outburst from her mother. But none of it came. Instead, she told her to go to her room.

Kriya stayed in her room the whole day. Next morning she got up and got dressed for collage. Just as she was about to make her exit, she heard her mother saying, "kaha ja rahi ho  Kriya?" She slowly turned to face her mother and said timidly, "M-Mom. V-v-vo, collage." "Apne room me jao." Smriti said sternly. "Par ma, aaj collage me function-" Kriya tried to object but her mom cut her off. "Mene kaha na apne room me jao. Ab tum iss ghar se bahar sirf apriport jaane ke liye nicklogi. Jal tum New York, apne mama ke paas jaogi."

"Kya?" Kriya was shell shocked. She surely hadn't expected this. She felt as if someone had punched her in the gut. "Par mom, aap aise kaise kar sakte ho? Abhi tak collage bhi pura nahi hua hai. Or mere friends-" Kriya protested, but all her protested died down when she heard her mother's loud and fierce voice, "Friends se door karne ke liye hi toh tumhe behj rahi hu. Ye friends hi hai jinki wajah se tum mere against gayi. Or rahi collage ki baat, agar tum mid me join kar sakti ho toh chod bhisakti ho"

Tears were streaming down Kriya's face. Smriti glared at her one last time and then went to her room and locked it. Kriya followed her and started shouting at the top of her lungs. "Mom! Aap aisa nahi kar sakte. Aap mujhe aise sab se door nahi kar sakte. Vaise bhi me kyu dance nahi kar sakti? Bai sab bhi karte hai toh me kyu nahi? Me bohot achi dancer hu mom, toh me kyu dance nahi kar sakti! Bolo mom! Batao na!"

Kriya went on and on and on, crying and emptying her heart out. When she lost all hope of getting any answer from her mom, she went to her room and slammed the door shut. She sat on her bead and cried even more. After sometime she decided to call Neha and talk to her about this. She picked up her mobile and searched for Neha's number. But she couldn't find it. She searched twice, trice'but no gain. She searched for Swayam's number, but no luck at that too. None of her friend's numbers were available on her cell. She became hyper and ran to look for her telephone diary. She searched her whole room but couldn't find it. Not a trace of any of her friend's contacts was to be seen in the house. Kriya restlessly kept looking about the room, like a lunatic. Then it struck to her.

Her Mother Has Destroyed All Her Friend's Contacts Already.

Then she was packed up and shipped off to New York.

So, how was it? Did you like it? Hated it? Whatever let me know. And please hit the like tab. And if you have any questions ask them i'll clear.

And yeah, next update..after Page 12. Hope it'll be possible.

Love you all.Heart

Edited by Here.For.Fun - 31 August 2012 at 9:35pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouchandana29skreyaD3kriyansh4everpriyasogani8-swaron-kriyansh19sharuKRroshnithedivagrungta11Devilish.Angelramya26ShemliArshastar94KoolKatzrubykriyansh-FrozenRain-CHOCOLATEKRIYAGayatriJethaniAyesha_Kreyakreya204..Nancy..LuvAly_KriYanshkrasforeverCrazy4AshViksapnaarshaHR-DMG4lifeKanchi..Himu_arshaPihu.k11sadafarshashalini_arshacrazysky..DamonCrazy..luv_arshaDeetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeanjali22HetuChaseVSMadhu_ArShaArSha_CookieBorn2Danceaishu3003-Ocean.eyes-

aishu3003 IF-Stunnerz
aishu3003
aishu3003

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
res

unres

yayy 1st to commentBig smile

amazing updateSmile

loved itSmile

poor kriyaOuch

smriti destroyed all her contactsShocked

she's goin to new yorkShocked

waiting for d next partSmile

Edited by kaba3003 - 31 August 2012 at 10:06pm

Here.For.Fun

sharuKR Senior Member
sharuKR
sharuKR

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Nice Part and thanx for d pm

Here.For.Fun

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
it was awesome
i really enjoyed it 
an emotional one

Here.For.Fun

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
looks interesting...

but hope it isn't the same as kriya's exit ...

agar hai toh mat karna plzzz...

waiting to see louisans reaction...

accha did louisans see her mom there???

Here.For.Fun

HetuChaseVS IF-Sizzlerz
HetuChaseVS
HetuChaseVS

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Nice update...
Poor kriyaa... Cant evn contact her frnds... Disapprove
She's in new york.. Shocked