Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

||Juda Hoke Bhi||~KriYaansh FF (Page 24)

Saumya_D3 IF-Dazzler
Saumya_D3
Saumya_D3

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkpearly

update...
Yes...doing..!!!! :))
Saumya_D3 IF-Dazzler
Saumya_D3
Saumya_D3

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hello everyone! I'm back... :P

So yeahh..here's the update! But first... Some clarifications!

Why doesn't Rey want to contact Kriya?

Kriya went away without letting anyone know, even Rey. She did this on her own will (as far as they know). So Rey thinks that this is what Kriya wants, and decides that he will respect her decision and will try to keep her happy that way.

A few more things...

Rey hasn't moved on. He just said that he'll not try to contact or get Kriya back.

And...

This story was written even before KriYaansh became a couple in the show. So the things like 'Shivam's party' did not happen, and so have not been included. Even though it was as amazing and unexpected as the others.

And something totally off the story...

Please don't say Thnx for the PM. Its a request guys. I'm the one who should be thanking you all for wanting the PMs, not the other way round. So please.. don't say thnx for that particular thing.

And yeah..Thnx.. "CHOCOLATEKRIYA" and "anjalijayan"..! It must have been irritating to talk to yourself..you still did..!! So thank you soo much for that..! :D

Part 4

In 
the morning Kriya got up early and went to the collage. The whole day she was searching for anything that would remind her of Rey. But nothing of that sort happened and then she realized that she had been thinking about him without anything happening. So she practically slapped herself (getting a few weird looks in return) and stopped looking.

It was her last class of the day and the lecturer still wasn't there. Everyone was goofing around. Kriya was contentedly reading a book she had brought. That was when she heard the three students sitting behind her. The two girls had been talking continuously without letting the guy say anything. The guys had tried to say something at times, but all his efforts drowned in their talks. The guy finally butt in.

"Come on guys! Kab se bol rahi ho dono. Me jitni baar muh kholta hu, you cut me off. Tum saari girls na' ekdum Baatcutters hoti ho!"

Kriya didn't hear a single word after that. She had slight tears in her eyes and was thinking to herself. B-baatcutter?! Ye'kya ye ek sign hai? Iss se mujhe Rey ki yaad toh aayi! Toh kya sach me'. But she couldn't complete. Nidhi was shaking Kriya, trying to get her attention. Kriya finally paid enough attention and asked, "Han Nidhi. Kya hua?" Nidhi's face was almost apologetic when she answered.

"Kriya, I know tujhe parties me jaana pasand nahi hai, but please Kriya, aaj mujhe ek party me jaana nahi and me akele bore ho jaaungi! So please, please, please mere sath party me chal." "Nidhi, me nahi'" Kriya started to protest but seeing Nidhi's pleading face she felt pity. She said. "Um-um..me jaana bhi chahu toh mam mujhe jaane nahi denge." Nihi replied a little eagerly, "Mene uncle se baat kar li hai. Unhone kaha hai ki agar tu jaana chahti hai toh tu ja sakti hai." She was now looking at Kriya with expecting eyes. Kriya was trying to think of a rational enough excuse but surrendered when she couldn't. "Ok, I'll come!" she sighed. "YAY! Thanks Kriya." Nidhi squealed and hugged her. Kriya hugged her back and gave her a weak smile. Then she got back to her book.

~*~

In the evening, Kriya was getting ready for the party. The idea of going to a party for the firt time in so many months did not excite Kriya even a tweeny bit. Just hearing the word party took her to the memories of the parties that changed her life.

First, the New Year's party in Dehradun where she first met Rey and they fought instantly. As if that wasn't enough, they were fighting inside a police station they had landed up in.

And then there was the party RDX sir had organized. In that too both of them ended up together, locked in a room. How their fights had turned into a cute situation and let to the creation of Chabilal and Ramaira. That was the first time she felt that she could actually be friends with Rey. But that also ended with a fight.

She remembered how upset, rather hurt she had been. It wasn't as if just Rey and Kriya had to be friends' but Rey, Kriya and fights all three had to. Where Rey and Kriya were, fight was sure to follow. Thinking this, Kriya smiled lightly. Just then her uncle called her from outside the room. "Kriya! Come on out. Nidhi is here." She said she would be there in a minute, got up, looked at her self in the mirror, composed herself and walked out.

~*~

As Kriya had guessed the party was a torture for her. And to top that a group of boys had been dancing like crazy for a while now. Kriya and her friends were standing a few feet away from the entrance. The glass of soft drink in her hand was still full and she was thinking about the previous parties. She smiled thinking how unexpected each of them had been. Just then the group of boys passed then and one of then pushed Nidhi and her glass fell and broke. Nidhi got angry and practically shouted,

"Hey! Are you guys crazy? Cant you se where you walk?" Some of the guys laughed and the one who had pushed Nidhi spoke up. "Oh wow! Now the pretty Barbie dolls will teach us how to walk!" He said still laughing. The whole situation seemed oddly familiar to Kriya but she couldn't tell why. Just then a guy standing at the centre of the group, who appeared to be the leader, said, "Stop it now guys. They're girls. Show some respect."

The moment Kriya heard that, all her senses turned off and slight tears brimmed in her eyes. That was the same thing Rey had said when they had first met. Though she hadn't given any thought to it at first but that then and there was a proof that Rey wasn't like the rick spoilt brats. Tears came running out of Kriya's eyes and she dashed for the door hiding her face from everyone.

So? How'd you all like it?!! :D

Please tell me if there are any specific parts that you liked..! :D

And yeah...this time, after page 29.

Untill next time..

Love You All...Heart

Edited by Saumya_D3 - 13 January 2013 at 11:05am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15star94-FrozenRain-kreya204LuvAly_KriYanshsadafarshaPihu.k11sweetydiyafrienKanchi..HR-DMG4lifeMadhu_ArShacrazyskykuhu_Arshaluv_arshaKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcake-reine-anjali22ArSha_CookieBorn2Danceaishu3003-Ocean.eyes-

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
loved it...

it was sweet and simple...

par chottu tha...

agli baar se bada kiya kar...

waiting for next

Edited by -Vaish- - 13 January 2013 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Here.For.Fun

moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome update

Here.For.Fun

Madhu_ArSha IF-Sizzlerz
Madhu_ArSha
Madhu_ArSha

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
1st-vaishu di. .
2nd- Mannu di. .
3rd-yuppieee its me. . .
Not bad madhu. . .
*patting my back*. .
So nw cuming to d update. . . . .
Update was awsome. . . . . . . .
Kriya ka 1st sign-baatcutter. . .haiyee. . .hw cute. . . . .
Kriya ka 2nd sign- new year's eve waali party and then tat boy saying same words which rey said. . . .haiyyeee woh scene bhi kya scene tha. . .bikul historic. . . .
Nice update di. . .
Dekha meri express pm se phle hi pahuch gayi. .
*again patting my back*
bt,chotta update tha,
we want a bada wala update. . , .
Update the nxt part soon. . .

Edited by Madhukumari - 13 January 2013 at 12:01pm

Here.For.Fun

Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Res... Pls remind me to unres.. !