Fan Fictions

||Juda Hoke Bhi||~KriYaansh FF (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 26

Pihu.k11

IF-Rockerz

Pihu.k11

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
How did i miss dis one.. Chlo better late dan neva..
I loved d prologue.. It depicted all!!
Now cumin on part 1.. Kz toh mtlb lik kriya ki mom ne dance krte hue delh liya usey.. Haww
Mtlb agar daantna tha aunty ko sbke samne daant te na.. Its lik sbke samne ache bn jao n ghr jakar band bja do .. Huh

Smriti destroyed kriya's all contacts.. How can she??
I mean its lik arghhh...
D first para was really amazing!!
Schi bolu.. I dislik kriya's mom.. She is lik responsible for her own daughters destruction stl she do not get affected by it.. Huh
Update soon n do pm me:)
Buddy req sent!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Juda Hoke Bhi||~KriYaansh FF (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Here.For.Fun

Here.For.Fun

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Just caught up with the story.Update soon.
I'll be updating in a few..Smile

Here.For.Fun

Here.For.Fun

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriti_rox

interesting
thnx..!!

Here.For.Fun

Here.For.Fun

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pihu.k11

How did i miss dis one.. Chlo better late dan neva.. Yup..better late than never..!!Big smile

I loved d prologue.. It depicted all!! Thank you..!!!

Now cumin on part 1.. Kz toh mtlb lik kriya ki mom ne dance krte hue delh liya usey.. Haww
Mtlb agar daantna tha aunty ko sbke samne daant te na.. Its lik sbke samne ache bn jao n ghr jakar band bja do .. Huh  Well..Smriti exactly achi nahi ban rahi thi..!! Everyone saw how dangerous and angry she looked..

Smriti destroyed kriya's all contacts.. How can she??
I mean its lik arghhh...  I know..!! I'd go crazy too..!! but this is Kriya and Smriti we are talking about..so we'll just have to wait and watch...!!

D first para was really amazing!! Thank you soo much..!! Big smile I like it tooo...!!!!

Schi bolu.. I dislik kriya's mom.. She is lik responsible for her own daughters destruction stl she do not get affected by it.. Huh No yar...dont hate her..!! She might have her reasons..! Confused 
Update soon n do pm me:)  Yupp..updating in a few minutes..!!!!!
Buddy req sent!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pihu.k11

Here.For.Fun

Here.For.Fun

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
So guys..here's part two! And BEFORE my demand was completed. I dont think I'll be able to do that again. Are 6 pages too much..??
Now before you all read..some clarifications.

Did Lousians see Kriya's mom?
Everyone saw Kriya's mom in the collage and also that she was angry. Only Weaklings know that Kriya's mom doesn't like dance, but even they dont know the extent of it.

One more..
The Lousians reaction to Kriya's leaving will not be shown much. Just to be clear, they all miss her very much..everyone. And they have no grudges against her, except that she went away without letting anyone know.

And yeah..
Pryiasogani..Dear ur link isn't working. It says that the stuff has been removed..

Part 2

Kriya's whole face was stained with tears by now. She made no effort to stop them. She closed her eyes and kept on crying and crying. Suddenly she felt someone touching her cheek. The touch was so comforting, that it felt unreal. She slowly opened her eyes and the person she saw sent a wave of relief through her.

"Rey?!!" She half exclaimed, half questioned. Seeing him made her so happy that she hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and said in his sweet, angelic voice, "Kriya, please ro mat. Dekho me yaha hu na'please tum ro mat please." He broke the hug and made her face him. The smile he gave made her forget all her worries. She wiped her tears and smiled back at him. "That' like my Kriya!" he said and stood up and started moving out of the room. Kriya got up as well and started following him calling him out. But the moment she moved out of her room she couldn't see anything, it was all dark. She called out his name loudly once. In return she heard a shrill ringing sound.

She covered her ears with both hands and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes she found that she was back in her room, on her bed and the sound she heard was of her alarm clock going off. She quickly switched it ff and sat up on her bed. She kept staring at the wall ahead of her and said in a high pitched tone, "Sapna? Rey ke bare me? Phir se? '. Universe ji ye kya ho raha hai? Or'or me kuch bhi sochti hut oh ghum fir ke ussi ke baare me kyu sochne lagti hu! Uss..uss Rey ke baare me! Rey."

As she said his name, his image came in her mind. Him in his fully fitted shirts, smiling at her with his whole hearted dazzling smile. That was enough to send her off to her dream world. A few minutes later she was brought back to reality when her phone started ringing. She picked it up and said hello.

It was her friend Nidhi. "Kriya! Kaha hai tu?" Nidhi shouted from the other end. "Ghar pe hu." Kriya answered casually. "Ghar pe? Matlab tu bhool gayi ki aaj hume notes discuss karne ke liye jaldi collage aana tha!?" Nidhi questioned angrily.

"Oh-no!" Kriya exclaimed. "I'm so sorry Nidhi. Me bilkul bhool gayi thi! Tu vahi wait kar me 15 minuted me pohochti hu." Then she cut the call without waiting for her reply.

Ohkk! I know..its short! But I promise to update soon..and the next update will have Rey's perception on all of it.

So..now...

Like and Comment...

and yeah..next update after..page 13...! Seeing as the update is Way too Small. (I noticed it just now)

Will be waiting..!!

Love You All.Heart

Edited by Here.For.Fun - 24 September 2012 at 9:24am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouskreya-swaron-priyasogani8kriyaansh.reyamsharuKRrubykriyanshramya26star94KoolKatzroshnithediva-FrozenRain-GayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYA..Nancy..LuvAly_KriYanshNirju99ArShiDelenaHimu_arshaHR-DMG4lifeCrazy4AshVikprincessSoniasadafarshashalini_arshaPihu.k11Madhu_ArSha-reine-ArSha_CookieBorn2Danceanjali22crazysky..DamonCrazy..luv_arshaKriYaansh960lovely7010aishu3003

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
yaar yeh toh bahut chhotu tha...

chalo one thng good no grudges and all...

ab jaldi se update

Here.For.Fun

LuvAly_KriYansh

IF-Dazzler

LuvAly_KriYansh

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
awesome...

Saumya_D3

lovely7010

IF-Sizzlerz