•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys! Okk...let me warn all of you that this is one lame post but I couldnlt stop myself from posting!

It's really weird how a mere TV daily soap can effect all our lives in such a drastic manner! If anything bad happens to anyone on the show, we get so frustrated! If romance happens; we smile and blush like complete idiots! If a senti scene is going on we start crying like babies who've dirtied their nappies!
If something happy happens; we dance our hearts out and sing like there's no one around ( well, that's what I do)! It's just a show; nothing that big! But the way the actors portray their character is enough for anyone to feel the actual feeling! :)
Hats-off to the CVs and the actors who've made us a part of their drama! :)
Very true Andrea! 😃
It's become an inseparable part of our lives! ❤️
Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

Very true Andrea! It's become an inseparable part of our lives!

Ikr! I Didn't watch yesterday's episode as I was out with family and today I'm in the hospital! High fever! :/
Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

Very true Andrea! It's become an inseparable part of our lives!

Ikr! I Didn't watch yesterday's episode as I was out with family and today I'm in the hospital! High fever! :/
Read the WU and seen millions of pics on IF though and died of a temporary heart attack! :)
Originally posted by VirMan_Ria

Read the WU and seen millions of pics on IF though and died of a temporary heart attack! :)

What happened dear? 😔
i agree...im totally addicted to this drama 😊