awww izzy ehehe okie im with u to give hand LOL

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Update for 1st june

Here's the upadte for 1st June!

Episode starts:-

Bajaj rattles prerna. Why did you trust that man haan why?? Now do you know what will happen? Father and son together will ruin our daughter's life. Father first ruined your life as the son is now going to ruin my daughter's life. The father hurted you and I always tried to share that hurt with you. But this time I am also hurt prerna bajaj looking really angry. Prerna says you are saying this Mr.bajaj you. She reminds him of their past when bajaj gave her tears hurt ness but she still loved him. Then she says but your are not the same Mr.bajaj any more. Your not that Mr.bajaj of whom I used to be proud of. You have become that person with whom any woman would never  like to live. Do you know one experienced(bazaroo) woman if spends 20 minutes she also gets Love care and izzat. But I looked after you your hose for whole 20 years but I never got all these. Now I cannot tolerate anymore it's the limit snd she leaves the room. Bajaj is sad and shocked. He feels guilty about whatever he did. Then we see tanisha. She is crying. Vineet shouts at her marriage is not a play of childrens why did u do this tanisha why?? Tanisha says because dad we love each other. They both have a discussion fight. Vinnet says at last that I don't want to discuss t anymore. He leaves. Vineet is sitting in his room when madhvi comes and sits near him. Madhvi says I know whatever happened us. Forget all about it whatever happened. Vineet said yes I know but whatever happened was not good not for us not for tanisha.Madhvi says vineet until this problem is solved in that time we could send  tanisha abroad for sometime maybe it will change everything. Anurag is standing near a window a version of "kasautii zindagii kay" is played behind him he is crying. But then he leaves in his car. He remembers all what Bajaj shravan and prerna said to him. He turned his car when his fone ringed. When he looked infront. He saw a woman he tried his best to turn the car in the other direction but at last the car hits the woman and she fell down on the ground. Anurag goes to her and turns her to see her face he is shocked by seeing it that that lady was PRERNA! He first shouts prerna prerna open your eyes. In the meanwhile we see mohini calls shravan. Mohinii says shravan beta where are you you know I was so worried about you. Come home right now. He says no aunty anurag uncle told me to leave the house now I will not return. Mohini says shravan beta I have sent anurag to bring you back please don't give him harsh answers and just return home with him. Shravan says okay I will. Then we see anurag in hospital. He is moving here and there in tension. When a nurse comes anurag asks her about prerna. She says that Mr.basu she is all right now. By the way what is your relation with that woman you have to fill a form. Anurag says that o know that lady I will give you a fone number call there and call her husband Mr.bajaj. nurse says okay you go inside and meet the doctor then u have to fill in the form because you brought that woman here. Anurag says okay and goes to meet the doctor. Then we see a helpless bajaj standing near a window feeling the guilt. Then he remembers all the good scenes they spent together on his birthday and all the other good moments. Bajaj first walks in his room and then he sits on his bed and covers his face with his hands. Then the fone rings. Bajaj picks it up. Nurse in on the line. Bajaj says Rishabh bajaj here. The nurse says Mr.bajaj your wife had an accident she's in hospital please come soon. Bajaj is shocked his eyes wide open! He reaches the hospital running like hell! He reaches prerna's room but stops there when he sees anurag there. He walks towards anurag in anger and says aren't you embarrassed

After whatever happened. I told you to stay away from me as well as my family but I think you didn't understand. I was dumb prerna that after hearing about your accident I came here running like crazy but I forgot that anurag would be here before me Mr.bajaj. Bajaj cuts his sentence and says what didn't you know what?  You came here to see what Mr.basu that how much hurt are we!! We are really hurt Mr.basu and that's all because of you(he points at his face) Your that stone Mr.basu who again and again jumps at my house. Anurag says actually mr.bajaj I didn't know. Bajaj cuts his sentence and says What did you came here to know? Do you know because of you prerna and me again had a fight once again(points at the ground)only because of you. Go go please leave please go! Anurag leaves and bajaj says come on prerna lets go home. Prerna says I don't want to go any where. Bajaj says Look prerna I know I said really bad things to you in anger come kasak need you. Prerna says I don't want to go in that house where you are present Mr.bajaj. Bajaj is about to say something when sneha calls bajaj. Bajaj says yes Sneha. Sneha tells her that kasak fainted bajaj says WHAT? Sneha says please come home right now. Bajaj says okay you look after kasak we are reaching there. Bajaj says to prerna come home. He is about to hold her shoulder but she pushes his hand away and says I don't need this I am coming home but not for you for kasak. They reach home and ask sneha where is kasak. Sneha points toward kasak room. They go inside kasak's room . they see that kasak is crying badly. Prerna asks the nurse that what happened to her daughter. The nurse tells prerna that your daughter is PREGNANAT! They focus the camera on bajaj and prerna's face. Bajaj is SHOCKED!!! And prerna is also shocked after hearing this

Here the episode ends

Take care

Love, RonitWink

Melvee Senior Member
Melvee
Melvee

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
thanks ronit for the update ClapClap
moy moy Groupbie
moy moy
moy moy

Posted: 02 June 2005 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for updating.   It seems story will be complicate again.
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 02 June 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

your all welcome !!!Wink

here's the update for 2nd june

Episode starts:-

Nurse:- your doctor is pregnant.

Bajaj and prerna are really shocked. Bajaj looks down at kasak and then he moves some steps back then turns and leaves the room. The doctor also leaves. Prerna is shocked she sits down on the floor near a chair. Prerna imagines(dreams) herself leaving kasak's room in anger. Then she sees that she is walking on a road really sad when she sees a woman passing by. That woman goes into the woods. Prerna follows the woman. She goes and places hand on that woman's shoulder she is SHOCKED! To see that woman was herself the second prerna who was pregnant(a big illogic in the story) then she sees anurag coming ahead from behind a tree. He looks at 2nd prerna and smiles then he tells her to hold his hand(in signs) he gives his hand to prerna 2 but before she could place her hand in his hand komolika takes anurag away by holdimg his hand. Prerna 2 shouts loudly ANURAG!!! ANURAG!!! But he walks away with komolika. Prerna 1(the original one) goes forward to 2nd prerna and places her hand on her shoulder. The woman turns but this time prerna is shocked to see that it was kasak and she was crying badly. Suddenly prerna sees that shravan is standing in a corner. Kasak shouts SHRAVAN! SHRAVAN!!! Please don't leave me come back. Then she began crying really really badly and prerna at last hugs her. Then suddenly prerna wakes up she sees that she is still in kasak's room. Then she comes to know that it was just a dream. Prerna notices that Mr.bajaj was missing. She first ask's sneha where is Mr.bajaj. then she rushes down the stairs. She sees a helpless bajaj crying LOUDLY! And BADLY!! Sitting on the stairs. Prerna goes to him and places her hand on his shoulder she says

Prerna:- Mr.bajaj control yourself. You cannot break like this. We will do something we will surely find a way to solve this.

Bajaj dosen't speak a single word. He just cries. Prerna also start crying and goes to her room. Sad tune is played behind bajaj.Prerna reaches her room and cries badly she remembers the time when she was in the same state. She thinks something and with courage goes to kasak's room. Kasak is standing near a window looking at the moon. Prerna comes and says

Prerna:- kasak beta get ready we are going to hospital

Kasak:- hospital why?

Prerna:- for abortion

They have a long discussion prerna insists her to abort the child while kasak refuses. At last prerna takes her outside the room and points at bajaj then she says

Prerna;- Look at that man kasak. Open your eyes and look at him try to recognize that person who is soo helpless.

Then she takes kasak inside.

Prerna:- beta I have seen Mr.bajaj fighting with the world but I have never seen him broken and crying like that. I have seen his anger his Proud ness his hatred but I have never seen him  so helpless  so broken like he is right now. What's his mistake haan what's his mistake just this that he loved you soo much and is ready to fight with the world only for you. You were his pride and you have broken him. He will break completely beta please don't let him break like that please. It's all up to you.

Kasak:- okay mom I will go with you. I cannot give birth to my child by breaking my papa's heart.

Kasak goes to change.

Shravan is standing in basu house when anurag comes from behind. Anurag dosen't knows about the pregnancy yet.

Anu:- Why did you do this. Why did you broke me and kasak what was our mistake.

They have a long discussion at last anurag burst in anger and tells shravan to leave immediately. Shravan leaves.  Anurag has some flashbacks of his past.

Here the episode ends

Take care

Love, RONIT!     Wink

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 02 June 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
no thanx shan
Melvee Senior Member
Melvee
Melvee

Posted: 02 June 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

thanks once more Big smile

cheers to ronit Clap

Sizzane Groupbie