Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

the girl who plays latika

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i m not sure whether i am right or wrong. but i think i have seen her. it was decade ago. she paired against amar upaday before he played mihir in kynoki. she alizo plyed lead against the man who playwd chacha of tvs in phir subh hogi. i m not sure . but any body seen tulsi which aired in doradarshan around 10 years back

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the girl who plays latika" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya1904

Groupbie

priya1904

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Dont. Remember that but she played a role in sans nena guptas seral as her daughter named meethi i guess

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i think i had seen her on just mohabat on sony

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
mmm nope dont think so!

priya1904

Groupbie

priya1904

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitewitch

i think i had seen her on just mohabat on sony
oh yes its the same girl jai ki sister

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.