Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NaiNa -- Oh Yeah! That's true. One thing I also like to add is that relationships which are lacking of name ofteh developed on heart-to-heart connection basis.

Your posts always make everyone thinks. It has a very cryptic meaning.

To discuss on relationship, love is like a deep running ocean.. There is always more to discover as you dive into it.Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amli, I wrote we all & u ppl.😕.. That includes everyone..😆Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Haan mhare Kamala bai, u made my eyes wet for a second. I didn't rain.. I melted down. Such a soul-stirring post. You're a wonder of positives. It reminded me many things. I believe a relation just needs two souls that trust each other. I won't say love, as I believe trust is the substratum for any relation to grow. And such relations really need no names.! Its not necessary to be born out of the same womb to consider someone your brother/sister/mother. Actual feelings are from far beyond. From where takes birth unconditional feelings. All that u need is trust & a mind to accept others as what they are. Now I recall an incident what I daily see. In the house next to ours, they have a Dalmasian dog & a few hen. While going out by 9, the lady locks the dog in its room leaving all windows open. Exactly around 10-10.30, one wheatish hen with black streaked wings will jump on the window grills & start ko-ko-ko. The dog will bark when hen stops. This will continue till aunty returns. At times the dog even licks the hen & hen really enjoys that. Evening when uncle goes with dog for walk, hen will be on dog's back to enjoy royal journey. Who can explain what relation do they share? What name we shall give.? Animals show what humans forget to do. We should learn from them what is selfless, unconditional realation means. They two are two species, dog eats hen, still they enjoy their relation. But humans hate each other for ego & competition. Though Chotu, Brandon & Chaturi are not born from Bhabho's womb, they are better than her sons & daughter. They are better brothers & sister for Sooraj than Mohit, Vikram & Chavi. Because they love & trust the other for nothing, not even for themselves. True relations are far beyond labyrinths of colour,race,sex,religion etc... When u feel for the other even when u need nothing from them & u have everything around u want; that is a true relation because it is selfless. No one except the God knows why they are there for each other.

JAM I am so proud of you and grateful to God that I got in touch with you this way...  I am grateful to God for bringing all you Forum friends into my life because our discussion on this topic of No name relation has made me aware that without meeting each other in Person we have a special bond between us.  I always look forward to visiting here and reading all the comments.  Many times there is wisdom, general knowledge, awareness and many times it is just plain fun and teasing.  This is a comfortable place to come to everyday.

JAM  I loved your Post you have the talent to express things beautifully and I love that everytime you give an example or analogy it is so 
 Thank you Naina again for coming up with this lovely topic for discussion
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oye mhari 'Teesri aankh'!!! You always come up with something, that idiots like me miss to notice! Jhappiyaan pale!🤗

Ture that some relations have no name...You all have said it all regarding this! Nothing more to add...Amlu shared such lovely lines and JAM what a touchy story!🤗

But there are some poor souls who are blessed with some beautiful relations still they can't see the beauty of it, the don't see the love and care. I meant people like Meena and Mathie.😡

And again sometimes even we forget to remember such people who is always there for us, with whom we share nameless relations...whom presence we don't notice when they are with us, but we miss when they are away...

Now I think I m being too much!😆 As Amlu said I am yippy happpy to meet all you guys here...Chalo ek group hug ho jayee!

And Nainaaa...Mhara sabse honhaar student...Ami khub khushi, khub gorbito! (Khub- very/ Khushi- Happy/ Gorbito-Proud)🤗

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JUNA & Farhi- your words are a big honor 4 me. Im flatten speechless. As I said before, I feel lucky to meet you all guys here. I wont drag my words... Hope DABH never ends 4 us to stay here...😆. My like button again is not working.
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post Naina! So true, some relations have no name except love!