Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread3 last part/ p.133~ 28.12.12 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 3 Page 153

afzal7861

afzal7861

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
congrats for the third thread hammie Smile
miss you so much my friend come back with a great update i miss your ud to

Edited by afzal7861 - 11 August 2012 at 8:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123tahera57-daya--bharti-Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Painful Rapture thread3 last part/ p.133~ 28.12.12 (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hi hammiee
don't forget i was 1st to congrats ur official accountant without pay LOLhumare liye toh ek new UD is enough party ki zidd choddenge .hammiee on serious note i think ur the 1st ff writer to have a 3thread .forum ka record kya hai .seriously i want u to break it Smile

waiting for the ud .thanks for giving us a amazing story my amazinggg hammieeSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123afzal7861tahera57-bharti-Warda.-daya-Hamlet53

mirage123

mirage123

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hi hamlet
congrats for third thread Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861Warda.-daya-Hamlet53

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

ummmhh, .. look .. thanks for your best wishes and congrats, but the truth is couldn't have done it without your support,spice, laughs, aaand your shairyee,ganas, laad aur pyar,aur pukar... lovvve it.. get a kick out of it. brvv,naku,emily,warrie, daya,afzal, mirage, tahera,tammy,missy..  ummh  third thread, this is the limit.. will someone suggest a leap.. 20 yrs.. shall I end this rapture now??

Now please, a big favour from all of you.For me to annotate your comments on chapter 59, would you please copy and paste your comments from thread 2 on to this thread 3 @ bart, tammy,tahera,warrie,daya,emily,sona,afzal,mirage,uwith,noreen,rangana Iam unable to do so for some reason , so asking for your help now... waise yelling for HELP! as you all know well by now,is never a problem for me... because you spoil me day in and day out... LOVE IT!... So whose's going to be first.. in reposting their comment... aaand no kissing of teeth, do it with a smileee... umhhh love you all xxx hammie..  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 August 2012 at 6:58pm

afzal7861tahera57-bharti-Warda.-daya-

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
hi hammie, interesting ur asking readers where to take ur creation .

i would be happy with wherever u take it. love ur writing im sure it will go well with readers.  personally i would like to read the story how u planned it  to go'whether a leap has to come u decide.  at least  i  would feel cheated of the story that hammie had planned for us.

Edited by tahera57 - 11 August 2012 at 3:25pm

afzal7861Warda.-daya--bharti-Hamlet53

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
All is well that ends well...a very significant title because things actually went well in the end ..Wink.
Tasha on their way to their home...poor naku sad on leaving her homeland and parents ...but the likeable part was how dutta was trying to cheer her up...baaji as usual living upto his reputation the ultimate KMH...yahan bhi akela nahi chora...but it was a fun to read him being a part and trying to cheer up a sobing naku...
loved all the rituals performed once tasha were at home...and baaji/suds as usual sautansLOL

lovely bonding between naku and baaji...he has fulfilled his duties like a brother till naku landed in that den where there is a big NO ENTRANCE board for baajiLOL...at least for today ...ahhmm was baaji trying to give any special advice to duttaLOL...i loved his cold and frigid expressions there...it was no big deal for him ..target identified aim and shoot!...well not before unless he actually encountered what was cooking in nakus mind Tongue

What came into naku LOL...oki she was nervous and kind of expected that roona dhoona but not that much ...here when naku said a firm NO to dutta made me giggle so much...hammie was it some badla that we were after you for  tasha marriageLOL
What i never expected was dutta being so calm and patient...was completly surprised by this transformation from a desperate lover to a patient husband...how about a combination of bothWink

He undid his green sherwani plus the rest of his clothes in the hope that she would visit his room but having waited a while he gave up and headed...now i want to laugh loudly ...hehe...koi baat nahi major saab some other day may be luck favours  you  ...Wink

hmm heading towards all is well ...finally tasha sharing a moment alone ...sea shore...rain ...jungle ...nothing can be more beautiful than this and the way you added amber song sequence it looked awesome with that moment  ...away from that luxrious decorated room that wooden hard bed and a lonely place in the middle of jungle sounded so exciting...Embarrassed
Jungle main mangal Wink
This was very much like dutta .Jannat ..everything picture perfect!!!
and baaji had to give a call KMH ...yeh nahi badle ga...
precap ohh dutta back on duty ...itni jaldi ...awww

A beautifully penned update hammie...loved it to the core ...tasha marriage preparations...main event and after effects everything was incredible...
Ohh will miss the updates till 24th but im sure the wait is going to be worth it and till then are you leaving things to our imagination between tasha LOL

afzal7861tahera57-daya--bharti-Hamlet53

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

hi hammie, interesting ur asking readers where to take ur creation .

i would be happy with wherever u take it. love ur writing im sure it will go well with readers.  personally i would like to read the story how u planned it  to go'whether a leap has to come u decide.  at least  i  would feel cheated of the story that hammie had planned for us.
 WORD tahera,  i too always felt it is for the writer to decide the course.
@hammie..  Plz dont hesitate to give the story the direction you originally intended, if you had not planned, then kindly do it your way, we wil love it anyway Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57-daya-Hamlet53

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hey hammie,Star

How r u? must be excited with mishal's announcement, cheers to the good news Well, Here's my humble comment, thoda lamba hai par couldnt help it, hope u dont doze off reading. Big smile

Hmm.. our fav couple major n naku set off on a new journey .. emotional n most important, life altering time for naku n for major too i would say, many times we forget that marriage does take a toll on a man too...his priorities, his choices altered n compromised. But already we see major, instead of bein sensitive makes a mockery of naku,s miseryTongue...agreed its his first time, lol... but he fails to handle the situation ...ends up irritating her instead arrgh! Actually major DSP has always [ok mostly] failed in guaging naku,s emotional needs Unhappy Ohhh! baji kabhi toh apna drama band kar, kahi bhi shuru hojata hai, Big smile even thou he is tryin to lighten the delicate situation, sometimes it can be irritating [ofcourse its my opinion] atleast thats how i see it. Infact we as a society take our KMH ka role seriously ...ever ready to offer our unsolicited advice n help

The mirror ceremony was something new to me, fun n frolic ways of welcoming a new member to the family, symbolic gestures of the mother in law to the daughter in law is more than welcome as now, two ladies vie for one man,s attention. Luckily Naku has in AS more a mother than a mother in law. And the moment of reckoning, the culmination of the vows, the customs the ceremonies, the cementing of a bond is here...Wink.. but for the family, time for more leg pulling n masti. suds n baji refuse to grow up, taking potshots at one another... resembled one of those boxing matches. Kishore too enjoying at the cost of major...reminded of LTLs pre SR moments. Wow! stunning move by baji carrying naku..assuring his muh boli behenThumbs Up , the sisters too helping naku settle in her new abode. But it was surprising to see her so agitated when she has been all along familiar with the surroundings the people n more so the man himself. She could atleast express her fears to him i thought...dunno what does she think of him? some bollywood Prem Chopra?LOL

But baji's dostana is stil on,LOL its as if he is reluctant to let him go, waiting for some pvt time with him. Major looks totally in control, atleast he is faking it wel. Uff! gadha taking it to be his battlefield hahaha...now this is not a good sign thou, lol... What an anti climax this suhaag raat is turning out? Major in his room err his trench, taken aback with the transformation of it huh! normally it wouldve been a romantic setup, but he is no normal i mean ordinary. To steady himself goes into flashback mood Wink but naku totally unresponsive...irritating him further. To make matters worse she begins trembling sobbing n begging him to spare her ROFL gosh! this battle of major has turned into his waterloo of sorts, he is shocked with naku's reaction... to add to the ignonimity baji catches him in his trip to kitchen, dhat teri!! kya se kyaaa hogayaaa ... luved his response n reaction in the end, feel for him now.. a desperate lover turned into a patient husband indeed! he kind of steals my heart everytime he does it... Way to go son of a gun, one step at a timeClap. teekh hai, kaha jayegi, kamre mein ayi hai toh...Wink

A new day n a new set of ceremonies..lol. but major can barely take his eyes off naku, she has no time for him yet. AS,s penchant for rituals has always helped our couple one way or the other. Once they set off out of PN, naku seem to be back to her own self, catches major offguard with her excitment n the two in a more conducive time n place one in nature... [they have some strong conection with jungle] Aaahh! even the rain gods blessing them . Our lion showering his love n the lioness leaving behind her inhibitions.. as he put it they had found their jannat but on a hard wooden bed in the middle of nowhere with the backdrop of a romantic no.,LOL far from family n mostly KMH,s. lol...wel almost i thought... uff! baji abhi bhiii??? iska jaldise kuch karna padega nahi toh bhao se ek din pitega pakka lol , jab dekho baat karne ka bahana chahiye?

The precap is worth the wait, major in his uniform, mixed feelings thou. Even b4 we could get enuf of the beautiful dreamy update, the reality of two dry fridays looming large, dampened the mood Stern Smile Ofcourse hammie, this is a much deserved break, hope u have a ROCKING time n return rejuvenated, Wil wait for the 24th UD, thou.

Bon voyage kala bandar ! sea beach smiley for orkut, myspace, facebook

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861-daya-Hamlet53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top