Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread3 last part/ p.133~ 28.12.12 (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 153

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Hope u enjoy this number eighties ka hai, sridevi on the lines of PC's role in barfi Wink then ofcourse lead is kamal hassan...  the movie was a super hit then called Sadma,  all shot in ooty a hill station in south india,   not sure if you have heard of it.

Bharti...this is one of my fav movies of Kamal's of course I watched the tamil movie LONG time ago...but I remember crying at the end of this movie...btw tho i like this song...I love the surmayee ankhiyon mein song but in tamil...of course I never heard this movie's hindi soundtrack before but wouldn't understand much of it anywayLOL...thanks for posting it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123dilse14afzal7861-bharti-Warda.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Painful Rapture thread3 last part/ p.133~ 28.12.12 (Page 120)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ushankitvc

IF-Rockerz

ushankitvc

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
hi hammie, awesum updt...poor dutta is really finding it hard to control...he bought a teddy fr nakku...so sweet of him...and fr baaji sardi ki dawai, good description of his gift...who is the man who came to visit him?????continue soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

Hope u enjoy this number eighties ka hai, sridevi on the lines of PC's role in barfi Wink then ofcourse lead is kamal hassan...  the movie was a super hit then called Sadma,  all shot in ooty a hill station in south india,   not sure if you have heard of it.

Bharti...this is one of my fav movies of Kamal's of course I watched the tamil movie LONG time ago...but I remember crying at the end of this movie...btw tho i like this song...I love the surmayee ankhiyon mein song but in tamil...of course I never heard this movie's hindi soundtrack before but wouldn't understand much of it anywayLOL...thanks for posting it...
awww daya you too cried watching this movie ...me too was in tears ...could nt believe she didnt recongnise him in the end and the things he did to remind her Cry 

Edited by Warda. - 08 December 2012 at 6:16am

dilse14Nakusha-bharti--daya-Hamlet53

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

afzal7861Nakusha-bharti-Warda.-daya-

dilse14

dilse14

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
nice UD
naku with her major back in PN
dutta taking her careLOL
next chapter soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123Nakusha-bharti-Warda.-daya-Hamlet53

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

daya
i want u to translate this hindi song in englishLOLif not u have to give up with ur book reading session & ud soon Big smileBig smile

bharti loved the clip ,i have watched this movie ,the end was so tragic .actors really did a good job

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123tahera57-daya-

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya
[/QUOTE

Bharti...this is one of my fav movies of Kamal's of course I watched the tamil movie LONG time ago...but I remember crying at the end of this movie...btw tho i like this song...I love the surmayee ankhiyo mein song but in tamil...of course I never heard this movie's hindi soundtrack before but wouldn't understand much of it anywayLOL...thanks for posting it...
ur welcome daya. I'm glad u like it too I don't think anyone can watch dis movie n not be moved , sad ending indeed but beautif, ully made movie.   Kamal   n Sridevi both have excelled as actors,   puffy eyes at d end, lol. For sure

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123tahera57Nakusha-daya-

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

i want u to translate this hindi song in englishLOLif not u have to give up with ur book reading session & ud soon Big smileBig smile

bharti loved the clip ,i have watched this movie ,the end was so tragic .actors really did a good job

Hun if you thought this movie had a tragic ending then i guarantee u any attempt of mine to translate this song will be a bigger tragedy ROFL it would be so sad u'll never forget it LOLLOL

as for giving up reading i started another book just now and imma see it through mystery intrigues me but also makes me want to spend all my spare time getting through the book

as for ud lol i am currently having a writers block and no zing to write i haven't looked at even writing one yet ..

mirage123tahera57Nakusha-bharti-Hamlet53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top