~**Non stop laughter aka "Bulbulay" AT**~

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

!! Bulbulay Appreciation Thread !!

Laugh away and appreciate the most hilarious sitcom on air.. Bulbulay..

About Bulbulay

Bulbulay ("Bubbles") is a family sitcom about a typical Pakistani family, the problems they face and all sorts of trouble they get into. The show is directed by Rana Rizwan and the script is written by Ali Imran. It is produced by Nabeel a main character in the show. The show gained popularity after the introduction of Hina dilpazeer as Momo and is now the most watched comedic drama in the country.

Star Cast

• Nabeel as Nabeel: A lazy, greedy and selfish man who doesn't find a job and is always in search for a way to make quick money, often he makes an investment using his Wife's money just to find out it was a fraud. He depends on the money his father-in-law sends to her daughter. Although he is married to Khubsoorat he is often seen flirting with other women without success, but Khubsoorat is almost never insecure about this, given his inability to pick girls up.
  • Ayesha Omar as Khoobsurat: Nabeel's wife. She is the only sensible character, but can get greedy at times. She often tells Nabeel to get a job.
  • Mehmood Aslam as Mehmood Sahab: Nabeel's step-father. Despite his old age, he tells his wife that this is his first marriage. He retired from his old job many years ago, and also receives some pension. He tries to makes him and his wife's life as comfortable as possible, but often cheats on her. When he is told something, he often asks a question in a very unordinary fashion e.g. When he is told to open the door, he will ask: "The thing you have told me to open, is it a door?
  • Hina Dilpazir as Momo: Nabeel's mother Mumtaz or Momo as her husband calls her, is a clueless old lady who often forgets names. She even forgets the names of her husband,son and daughter-in-law and always calls them by random names. She also forgets words and names of objects, and refers to the word with woh (that) and leaves everyone around her guessing what word she was looking for. She is the most loved character on the show.
  • Fatima Nabeel as Chandi: Nabeel and Khoobsoorat's daughter.Chandi means silver in English.
  • Nyle Rizwan as Sona: Mehmood and Mumtaz's son. He is also Nabeel's step-brother.Sona means gold in English

Other Crew

Producer: Nabeel

Director: Rana Rizwan

Writer: Ali Imran

No of episodes on air (as of 9th Aug): 166

Broadcasted on: ARY Digital

Bulbulay behind the scenes

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGk0IRPQ1I[/YOUTUBE]

SOURCE

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for thiss :))

this shud'v been made before.. but anyways i must say tht Bulbulay is The BEST Comedy show Everr!!
im watching it since 1 n half year...n Momo is HILARIOUS!😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Thanks for thiss :))

this shud'v been made before.. but anyways i must say tht Bulbulay is The BEST Comedy show Everr!!
im watching it since 1 n half year...n Momo is HILARIOUS!😆

your welcome.. Nabeel too.. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There's 168 episodes I think.. 😆

My uncle and his kids are in love with this show.. My uncle only speaks like Mehmood Sahab now..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

There's 168 episodes I think.. 😆

My uncle and his kids are in love with this show.. My uncle only speaks like Mehmood Sahab now..

Wikipedia says 166.. I just copied..😆

awww that's cute..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea 168 Episodes...

My younger brother is always speaking Nabeel's Dialogues 😆
even little kids Love Momo :D
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even though the show has double meanings sometimes, I can still watch it with my family..

Yup little kids love Momo.. They totally ape her walk.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Even though the show has double meanings sometimes, I can still watch it with my family..

Yup little kids love Momo.. They totally ape her walk.

yeaaahhh.. My lil 2 year old cousin loves herr..😆
starstruckk thumbnail
I love how they're airing this show daily during Ramadan ..oh & I think Nabeel & Momo are the most hilarious.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Im in love with this show..I watch it everyday on tv aswell on YT😆