Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TZSOO

TZSOO

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I'm already watching IPKKN - & Madhubala and have watched DMG!
I really need help finding a new tv-seriel to watch  - And what I'm looking for is: 
A series that is new - like from 2011/2012. 
A romantic serial. 
And the main lead hate each other (Like Arnav Khushi and of course i eventually turns into love. 
And I wouldn't mind of the serial i is 100 or 200 episodes old.

I really hope you guys give me some tips Smile xoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMockingBirdMischiefManaged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help me find GOOD SERIES." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel-ki-shona

IF-Rockerz

angel-ki-shona

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
watch Geet hui sabse paraye it; s a really good show I am sure you will love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooo

TheMockingBird

Goldie

TheMockingBird

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
There's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi (it gets good after like 30 episodes or so) and Kitni Mohabbatein...I can't think of any others where the leads hate each other. 

Edited by FragileAngel - 10 August 2012 at 7:15pm

TZSOO

TZSOO

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FragileAngel

There's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi (it gets good after like 30 episodes or so) and Kitni Mohabbatein...I can't think of any others where the leads hate each other. 

Yeah, so I decided to watch Geet - and OMG ! What a show, so many twists. I'm on the 17 episode now can't wait to see what happens next! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMockingBirdCyberpsychooo

TheMockingBird

Goldie

TheMockingBird

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TZSOO

Yeah, so I decided to watch Geet - and OMG ! What a show, so many twists. I'm on the 17 episode now can't wait to see what happens next! Tongue

It gets good after like 48ish episodes when the office scenes start LOL...so keep watching Wink I'm glad you're liking it...it's my favorite one :D Don't watch too many hindi shows but Geet is just an exception...its engraved in my mind, heart and soul :D Don't know if you know this but Geet was also made by the makers of IPK.

BTW for the second one I meant Kitani Mohabbat Hai not Kitni Mohabbatein...it was a typing error LOL

Edited by FragileAngel - 10 August 2012 at 10:57pm

TZSOO

TZSOO

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TZSOO

It gets good after like 48ish episodes when the office scenes start LOL...so keep watching Wink I'm glad you're liking it...it's my favorite one :D Don't watch too many hindi shows but Geet is just an exception...its engraved in my mind, heart and soul :D Don't know if you know this but Geet was also made by the makers of IPK.

BTW for the second one I meant Kitani Mohabbat Hai not Kitni Mohabbatein...it was a typing error LOL

Thank you so much for your tips Smile I actually didn't want to watch Geet for some stupid reason, now that I think about it. And I was already too uppsesd about IPKKND that I didn't watch anything or do anything that wasn't related to that show. I actually watched first DMG and I thought that "man what a show", but then I saw IPKKN and I was like OMG I f**kING LOVE THIS SHOW. So I stopped watching DMG and I had about 100 episode left. But now that I have watched all the episodes of IPKKND, I want to get a  seris to fill the boring days, and kill time in Ramadan. Big smile

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Yea Geet is a good one and also Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai (this one's not that new or not that old)
Both of these are really good Smile

TZSOO

TZSOO

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Yea Geet is a good one and also Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai (this one's not that new or not that old)
Both of these are really good Smile

Thanks but I couldn't find the series in good quality.
But I'm in my 102 episode of Geet. And if there is something that I have noticed is that Gurmeet who plays Maan - that his acting is like to over the top.  He is overreacting like TOO much, an at times it gets really funny watching him. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top