Ramayan

|| Ramayan Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superdil19

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Cast list - can Bharat, Shatrughan & Ravan be added, and Manthara taken off?
yes vrish i am agree with u

Actually, since Dasharath is dead, there is a case for his name coming off, although he's gonna make a cameo appearance after Sita's agni praveshna.  In which case, the above 3 can be added, since there is room for 7 slots.

Later maybe, Kaikeyi can be replaced by Hanuman Question when we have Kishkindha kand running

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Ramayan Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE|| (Page 5)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ElClaSsicA

ElClaSsicA

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I have watched by download the movie via links. Now I have trouble that the links of Ep.6-9 (16th Sep - 7th Oct) are dead, so lost  of 4 episodes.

May anyone suggest me the download links or re-upload it again ? I prefer HD 720p in Single (full episode). Please guide me how I can get it, just lost of this 4 episodes remain. 

Regard with highly appreciate.

_Avatarana_

IF-Dazzler

_Avatarana_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
To the Develpomental Team,
Rishab Shukla ( Dasharath), Shika Swaroop ( Kaikeyi) and Sunita Rajwar ( Manthara) may be excluded from the popular list on Ramayan forum. Removal shall make room for Sachin Tyagi (Ravan) and in future for  the actor playing Hanuman too.

_Avatarana_

IF-Dazzler

_Avatarana_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElClaSsicA

I have watched by download the movie via links. Now I have trouble that the links of Ep.6-9 (16th Sep - 7th Oct) are dead, so lost  of 4 episodes.

May anyone suggest me the download links or re-upload it again ? I prefer HD 720p in Single (full episode). Please guide me how I can get it, just lost of this 4 episodes remain. 

Regard with highly appreciate.

You may download from this official site for Zee Tv. The videos are listed.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Can the cast list now be updated to include Ravan, and whenever available, Hanuman, Indrajeet, Sugreev & Vibhishan?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

shrine

shrine

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hi all I'm new here, I'm a non hindi native, but really like ramayan, so can you pls tell me where I can download the series with english subtitle?
Or just for the subtitles?
Pls? I'm desperate here.

tripti123

Groupbie

tripti123

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me when was the episode in which there was the lakshman rekha scene aired???
Confused

nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tripti123

Can anyone tell me when was the episode in which there was the lakshman rekha scene aired???
Confused

it was aired on 10th march 2013 Smile

tripti123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.