Yeh Meri Life Hai

Look at this....same 2 same

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Once again I have to make another "K"omparision with this show and OUR MUCH LOVED SHOW.THE SHOW THAT WE REALLY LOVE FROM THE DEEP DOWN BOTTOM OF OUR HEART BUT JUST CANT EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS!! I AM TALKING ABOUT NONE OTHER THEN OUR MUCH BELOVED SHOW.........Kkusum😆

Ok let me take you back six months...it all started on the nigh of Nov.24th 2004 exactly @ 9:19pm.Our much beloved show Kkusum showed Kali came back from the hospital and went to her room and Kumud followed her.Kali tells Kumud to go tell everyone that she isnt pregnant and then when she turned around she heard all her plans got recorderd and we saw Kukumd was holding a tape recorder in her hands.Am I right? Aur phir when Kumud played the tape if front of the entire Kapoor khandan...it was COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT and Kali's plans werent there at all!! How ever GARV later heard it and was MAAAD!!👏

What did we see happened in Ye Meri Life Hai last night?Ronit had the tape of Ashmit's with him.We see him dressed up and going to his love's reception.When he played the tape of his love's pati dev it was "Dil Legayii" (LETS PARTY PPL WOOOOOHOOOO😆J/K)ok back to my comparison...somehow someone switched the tapes.In Kkusum we later saw our PYARI ARUNDITI CHAHIJI taking the tape from Kumud's room and putting a diff tape and we saw a "LADY" took the tape from Ronit's car and switched it with another tape "DIL LEGAYII" (PARTY TIMMMMEE😆)  if my corrections are right for the future then Pooja will somehow listen to the tape like Garv and pata nahi vo kya karegi.When Kali found out about this she CUT herself..will Pooja do the same?Lets hope our Ronitji saves her!

Another thing on Monday in Kkusum we saw a lady who was hired by Trishul made Abhay got arrested because they thought the lady was Kkusum.The same thing almost happened in this show as well..ashmit hired a "LADY" to help him switch the tape and make Ronit embarrased!

See guys we all LOVE Kkusum from the bottom of our hearts the makers of this show just goes FIDA over Kkusum that they must take thier idea!!

Lets admit it...either by hook or by crook we LOVE Kkusum and cant wait for it to END FOR GOOD!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie_123 thumbnail

its very natural in serials😆

i knew this kind of things will happen

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Taf, you love that kusum serial that much that you know all the dates by heart!!!

WOW......you are one loyal fan of Kusum and Ekta!!!

well eik baat baato, this happens in every serial, abhi kya pata that girl by mistake put it where other cassettes are and ven pooja goes to change the song or somthing or somone else toh woh lag jaye, phir tum kaho gaye keh Koi Apna Sa main bhi yehi howa tha!!

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

Taf, you love that kusum serial that much that you know all the dates by heart!!!

WOW......you are one loyal fan of Kusum and Ekta!!!

😆THANK U! THANK U! NOW WHEN DO I GET MY ROLE IN BALAJI WORLD????

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tafarruz

if my corrections are right for the future then Pooja will somehow listen to the tape like Garv and pata nahi vo kya karegi.When Kali found out about this she CUT herself..will Pooja do the same?Lets hope our Ronitji saves her!

I fail to understand why you want Pooja to go back to Ronit. Life isn't that way.. Both of them are married. Even if Ashmit turns out to be bad, Pooja cannot and should not go back to Ronit. If Pooja really goes back to Ronit then what Maya said all along will be true..  All relations have a place in this world and love is also just one of them.

If Pooja and Ronit get together, I will have given up on telelvision, since it is sending out the wrong message. All said and done, Ashmit seems to be a decent guy and much much more mature than Ronit. Thanks to Inder Gujaral, he seems to have seen life. Ronit needs to grow up and face life and consequences of his decisions.  Ashmit atleast treats Pooja as his wife. I don't see Ronit doing even that.

desi gurl thumbnail

lol taf 😆... yes, i love the show kusum so much that i have stoped watching it for the past 2 months because it has no standard..........abhay for example...........then kali.............................🤢

but u cant deny this. u ❤️ the show kusum very much. 😆

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ur rite, I have also found LOTS of similarities between Kksum nd YMLH...Also found similarities betweek KYPH nd Kkusum nd YMLH

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

I fail to understand why you want Pooja to go back to Ronit. Life isn't that way.. Both of them are married. Even if Ashmit turns out to be bad, Pooja cannot and should not go back to Ronit. If Pooja really goes back to Ronit then what Maya said all along will be true..  All relations have a place in this world and love is also just one of them.

If Pooja and Ronit get together, I will have given up on telelvision, since it is sending out the wrong message. All said and done, Ashmit seems to be a decent guy and much much more mature than Ronit. Thanks to Inder Gujaral, he seems to have seen life. Ronit needs to grow up and face life and consequences of his decisions.  Ashmit atleast treats Pooja as his wife. I don't see Ronit doing even that.

This show like many others have sent out wrong messages already!In the entertainment world ANYTHING is possible!This is not reality.Plus sometimes in reality ppl do reunite together!😊 

And right now u really think Ronit should treat Poornima like a SPECIAL person? I mean look at her...she knows her in-laws are facing trouble and she's sad that she can't attend any parties and standing in front of the mirror wearing jwelleries.

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

AHA! I KNEW U ALL LOVE KKUSUM SOO MUCH!SEE I MADE U EXPRESS UR "FEELINGS" ABOUT THE SHOW!!😆

####Please use lower font size -- moderator ####

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 years ago
anonmember thumbnail

YMLH already has sent out the wrong messages so it can't do any worse by reuniting Pooja-Ronit. The show started out as a story on Pooja's dreams and ambitions. Becoming a film director was Pooja's PASSION and people don't forget their passions that easily (which Pooja has already done many times) The directors and writers of this show are just using the "I want to become a film director story to differentiate their shows from others. Take away that facet of the story and you're left with a toned down mixture of Kkusum, Tumhari Disha and Big B's films from the 60's and 70's. The show's message in a nutshell is 'you can mistakes in life but no despair, there will always be a prince charming to save you at the end.' Poornima made a mistake and Ronit was there to marry her. Pooja made a mistake and Ashmit was there to marry her. What happened to the realistic storyline, the smart and witty characters?

And Ronit promised Pooja the world, was willing to give her everything...he left his house because Pooja was not respected there...he supported Pooja despite his parent's opposition...he saved Poornima from suicide twice...true he may not be as mature as Ashmit but he's a passionate guy who loves Pooja more than anything in the world. He's a guy that lives his life by his emotions and always has. That's why he was an interesting character and hopefully will be if the directors can end this current 'yeh tera baap yeh mera baap' track. Ronit always listened to Pooja- he does whatever he says. I wonder if Ashmit will end up doing the same when Pooja tells him to not destroy the Gujrals. Anyhow, Ashmit will never love Pooja as much as Ronit did. Pooja-Ronit shared and still share a special bond and always will. And if they reunite, me = 😃