India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Look at this....same 2 same

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Once again I have to make another "K"omparision with this show and OUR MUCH LOVED SHOW.THE SHOW THAT WE REALLY LOVE FROM THE DEEP DOWN BOTTOM OF OUR HEART BUT JUST CANT EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS!! I AM TALKING ABOUT NONE OTHER THEN OUR MUCH BELOVED SHOW.........KkusumLOL

Ok let me take you back six months...it all started on the nigh of Nov.24th 2004 exactly @ 9:19pm.Our much beloved show Kkusum showed Kali came back from the hospital and went to her room and Kumud followed her.Kali tells Kumud to go tell everyone that she isnt pregnant and then when she turned around she heard all her plans got recorderd and we saw Kukumd was holding a tape recorder in her hands.Am I right? Aur phir when Kumud played the tape if front of the entire Kapoor khandan...it was COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT and Kali's plans werent there at all!! How ever GARV later heard it and was MAAAD!!Clap

What did we see happened in Ye Meri Life Hai last night?Ronit had the tape of Ashmit's with him.We see him dressed up and going to his love's reception.When he played the tape of his love's pati dev it was "Dil Legayii" (LETS PARTY PPL WOOOOOHOOOOLOLJ/K)ok back to my comparison...somehow someone switched the tapes.In Kkusum we later saw our PYARI ARUNDITI CHAHIJI taking the tape from Kumud's room and putting a diff tape and we saw a "LADY" took the tape from Ronit's car and switched it with another tape "DIL LEGAYII" (PARTY TIMMMMEELOL)  if my corrections are right for the future then Pooja will somehow listen to the tape like Garv and pata nahi vo kya karegi.When Kali found out about this she CUT herself..will Pooja do the same?Lets hope our Ronitji saves her!

Another thing on Monday in Kkusum we saw a lady who was hired by Trishul made Abhay got arrested because they thought the lady was Kkusum.The same thing almost happened in this show as well..ashmit hired a "LADY" to help him switch the tape and make Ronit embarrased!

See guys we all LOVE Kkusum from the bottom of our hearts the makers of this show just goes FIDA over Kkusum that they must take thier idea!!

Lets admit it...either by hook or by crook we LOVE Kkusum and cant wait for it to END FOR GOOD!!LOL

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:09am | IP Logged
LOLu r so rite
annie_123 Groupbie
annie_123
annie_123

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged

its very natural in serialsLOL

i knew this kind of things will happen

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Taf, you love that kusum serial that much that you know all the dates by heart!!!

WOW......you are one loyal fan of Kusum and Ekta!!!

well eik baat baato, this happens in every serial, abhi kya pata that girl by mistake put it where other cassettes are and ven pooja goes to change the song or somthing or somone else toh woh lag jaye, phir tum kaho gaye keh Koi Apna Sa main bhi yehi howa tha!!

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Taf, you love that kusum serial that much that you know all the dates by heart!!!

WOW......you are one loyal fan of Kusum and Ekta!!!

LOLTHANK U! THANK U! NOW WHEN DO I GET MY ROLE IN BALAJI WORLD????

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tafarruz

if my corrections are right for the future then Pooja will somehow listen to the tape like Garv and pata nahi vo kya karegi.When Kali found out about this she CUT herself..will Pooja do the same?Lets hope our Ronitji saves her!

I fail to understand why you want Pooja to go back to Ronit. Life isn't that way.. Both of them are married. Even if Ashmit turns out to be bad, Pooja cannot and should not go back to Ronit. If Pooja really goes back to Ronit then what Maya said all along will be true..  All relations have a place in this world and love is also just one of them.

If Pooja and Ronit get together, I will have given up on telelvision, since it is sending out the wrong message. All said and done, Ashmit seems to be a decent guy and much much more mature than Ronit. Thanks to Inder Gujaral, he seems to have seen life. Ronit needs to grow up and face life and consequences of his decisions.  Ashmit atleast treats Pooja as his wife. I don't see Ronit doing even that.

desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

lol taf LOL... yes, i love the show kusum so much that i have stoped watching it for the past 2 months because it has no standard..........abhay for example...........then kali.............................Dead

but u cant deny this. u Heart the show kusum very much. LOL

SuperGrl126301 Goldie
SuperGrl126301
SuperGrl126301

#Akela Banner Contest Winner!!

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Ur rite, I have also found LOTS of similarities between Kksum nd YMLH...Also found similarities betweek KYPH nd Kkusum nd YMLH

Go to top