Supernatural

|SupernaturalHunter'sLair#16|Ru ready to LARP? ;) (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

its varun...
PS-- sonu I finally finally finally saw SOTY and man I loved it adored it n am totally crushing on varun... :*

ps- we cant discuss SOTY here:(

dunn wrry check ur inbox Smile

Edited by -DeViLsAnGeL- - 25 January 2013 at 6:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|SupernaturalHunter'sLair#16|Ru ready to LARP? ;) (Page 148)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Bhaggu?? kaun hey woh??Confused

and guys guys please lets not discuss anything apart from SPN here otherwise ahaana will kill us

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Bhaggu?? kaun hey woh??Confused

and guys guys please lets not discuss anything apart from SPN here otherwise ahaana will kill us

hey L:)
dont worry we wont discuss anything else here.. me n sonu already moved our discussion on soty to another thread.. have enough practice doing that i guessLOLLOLLOL

n Bhaggu matlab bhagwan !!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
oh acha acha...
waise dollz apni kahaani tho bata..
matlab kabse aur kyun SPN ki fan ho

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged

oh acha acha...

haa haa sure.
damm stupid story...
me n sim (-AngelSimi-) are best friends. u can say like literal chuddy buddies if their ever were one?
u see v both are TVD fanatics. more so total suckers for any brotherly type relation we could find..
MJHT, LRL, Prison Break, the vampire diaries, last season of australia's masterchef for benny n adam.. are a few examples of how crazy we r whenever we find any brotherly relationship..

so I had heard abt supernatural from some online friends but since it was a horror show and I m a big pussy in that department, I never had the gutts to see it. and then it started on star world last year. sim thought it was another serial "secret circle" n she was like. "dude the serial based on the books u love to read has started on star world on 27th dec.. u could watch it"

so I did watch it... thinking it was a non horror show... but it was spn... n well I fell in love with Dean as soon as he fell into gutter... I mean his sewage painted face just took my heart away...*blushes*
next day I forced sim to watch the episode... bas phir kya tha.. wendigo epi air hone tak hum dono winchesters pe lattu ho chuke the haa haa haa

tht was a real boring n stupid story I know.. but hey You asked for it lols!

whats your story??Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotraEphemeraSilentSilver

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

oh acha acha...

haa haa sure.
damm stupid story...
me n sim (-AngelSimi-) are best friends. u can say like literal chuddy buddies if their ever were one?
u see v both are TVD fanatics. more so total suckers for any brotherly type relation we could find..
MJHT, LRL, Prison Break, the vampire diaries, last season of australia's masterchef for benny n adam.. are a few examples of how crazy we r whenever we find any brotherly relationship..

so I had heard abt supernatural from some online friends but since it was a horror show and I m a big pussy in that department, I never had the gutts to see it. and then it started on star world last year. sim thought it was another serial "secret circle" n she was like. "dude the serial based on the books u love to read has started on star world on 27th dec.. u could watch it"

so I did watch it... thinking it was a non horror show... but it was spn... n well I fell in love with Dean as soon as he fell into gutter... I mean his sewage painted face just took my heart away...*blushes*
next day I forced sim to watch the episode... bas phir kya tha.. wendigo epi air hone tak hum dono winchesters pe lattu ho chuke the haa haa haa

whats your story??Wink

ROFLROFLROFLROFL i knew it..
but u forgot me Ermm huhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged

haa haa sure.
damm stupid story...

whats your story??Wink

Prison Break :O :O FINALLY I found a human here who has seen PB EEEEmbarrassed * sorries i get a way to excited when i find some one belonging to the same fandom :P*
bold- Awwwiee that cute!!!!! Me likes your storyyy :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiEphemera-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@@ OMG u are  PB lover too.. man I am veryyy happy at that...

and the bold..its simply the truth man!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
I mean who could resist such a cute mud-laden face and crappy smell?ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.