Supernatural

India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

|SupernaturalHunter'sLair#16|Ru ready to LARP? ;) (Page 120)

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@mahi what am i saying is that "getting past over things" is the case in almost 4 seasons...can't they show like the ones in S1-2??...y is it that all that seriousness should factor in...Angry

@Blkazingwater ROFL what am i amazed is that you have counted so many timeLOL add +1 cos that much time i have saidLOL
You cant blame me, my boys are adorable when they hug Blushing When S8 started more than anything else i was waiting for Dean and Sammy to meet  would have their traditional 'getting back together from hell/cage/purgatory ' hugEmbarrassedLOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Btw Heyya guys, I am Priya :D
Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@priya...i loved the descript you gave for the hug...sounds like some fun hugROFL
-Mystery- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
@L - I agree with that yaar.. Wish the writers understand that we like the easy-going brothers way more than the ones with all these same old issues to deal with. 

@Priya - Hey! Nice to see you here :) I'm Mahi.  And my feelings exactly!! I so want to enjoy their easy banter. They used to argue but even that was relaxed, every day arguments of siblings. Now there's way too much baggage and even a sarcastic (could-be-funny) line is loaded.

And I couldn't agree with you two more about the times the Winchester brothers hug! They are soo freakin' adorableee! I remember when I was working on a VM, I had to include all of their hugs. Just love 'em.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.Ephemera

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

although my wait will be longer...Ouch
Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@L - I agree with that yaar.. Wish the writers understand that we like the easy-going brothers way more than the ones with all these same old issues to deal with. 

@Priya - Hey! Nice to see you here :) I'm Mahi.  And my feelings exactly!! I so want to enjoy their easy banter. They used to argue but even that was relaxed, every day arguments of siblings. Now there's way too much baggage and even a sarcastic (could-be-funny) line is loaded.

And I couldn't agree with you two more about the times the Winchester brothers hug! They are soo freakin' adorableee! I remember when I was working on a VM, I had to include all of their hugs. Just love 'em.
all i want is some PEACE...for the brothers...
is it too much to ask form CVsAngry
and what they mean..that even in death they won't be at peace??Angry
Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

although my wait will be longer...Ouch
same here re...all of us...who are in IndiaCry
and the websites i gave you changed in to charging one...so i cannot watch it online in any wayCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

akkiiiii Senior Member
akkiiiii
akkiiiii

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hey guys ...here I come ...been busy ...but used to cum n check forum posts ...not many posts in here ...but u guys r doing great job ...so "applause"

now congo fr our win in pple's choice ...i voted too (nt very much ...but still my votes counted too...so m really happy)...our boys got some recognition n i hope it will help them with their future career in movies(for which i pray out loud to dear God everyday)

well ...I jus got my new series to read "Vampire Academy" which is really awesome (to be truthful m nt really into vampires...but the thing in here is that somewhere in the fandom ...I gt this particular piece of amazing news that a character cald ADRAIN who is the second love interest of Rose hathaway ,the main character resembles particularly like young jensen ackles in its description...yeah emrald green eyes...6'1'' ...brown messed up hair n a smart mouth)...so like a crazy ackles fan that i am i grabbed first book in the series...n mind u its really fascinating...

m however really annoyed by the fact that they hv described adrain as 21 years old ...(so i ve to imagine Alec ...Dark Angel) n i noe they wont consider jensen for casting when it will be signed as movies...so here breaks my heart ...but atleast they cant take away my imagination n i tell u nobody suits the character as Jensen does(fits like hand in glove)..only younger version

y dint the book come out during Dark Angel ...ufff ...m so frustrated so m blabbering in here ...pardon me sweets ...n yeah if ur velli like me ...join in the discussion

love
akki

Note: Anybody has dark angel season 2 ?? ...i cant find it online to download 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index