Help Me Love This Show? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Helloo! Embarrassed Hug

I too use to watch ipkknd.. but now its losing its charm.! but anyway i'll try my best to persuade you to watch this, b'cos believe me it is one damn good show. so yeah...indeed you have asked for a lot.. this serial is new but there has been soo mcuh already .. but okay i'll give it a try to outline the basics..

Main leads are - Pankhuri and Aditya (probably guessed that by now LOL) 

Pankhuri - Mature, understanding lovable sweet girl from Kullu(himachal)
  •  she absolutely loves her family, it's the most important thing in her life. 
  • She has always been surrounded by good healthy marriage relationship - in her family she has always seen the love and care for eachother. it's a perfect ideal extended family (mum&dad, Uncle&aunt, Dadaji and Neha).
  • She adores her cousin Neha (who is now married to Naman) 
  • She finds her dadaji as a best friend whom she can share everything with ! 
  • She studies and is soon going to be an Urban architect ! 
Aditya - cute, innocent yet stubborn (in a good way) a complex and  confused character
  • He has a very deep dark family background
  • His life is somewhere lost, he is unknown to himself.. 
  • His Mum and Dad live separate.. but he has been living with his mother (Avantika)
  • He is somewhat very disturbed with his mum-dad realtionship..and he finds it difficult to cope with it.. his mum and dad always fighting and can't tolerate eachother (but there is still a little love left we assume.. ) 
  • Because his parents are separated(divorced) he is not so interested in marriage 
  • He hasn't seen the love and care within the family, everyone seems to be in their own world.. his family is completely opposite to pankhuri..  
  • Adi lives in Mumbai with his nana, mum (avantika), preeti (his masi) and mama-mami.
  • the most awkward thing.. he calls his mum *Madam* as she is kind of the ruler of the house and family business.. 
So now Adi didn't believe in marriage and settling in life because he has never seen a long lasting beautiful relationship of marriage.. (due to his mum-dad marriage failure ) 
But nana convinces him to go Kullu to see a girl.. and he does end up going and this girl is pankhuri.. 
He sees her and finds her interesting.. he likes her family too.. he is amazed by her family, because they all love and care so much for eachother.. he has never seen anything like it before.. 
  • But then there was a misunderstanding between them.. Ouch
  • he was interested in her but he wasn't really ready for marriage yet.. 
  • he needed more time, he believed that she should come mumbai aswell to see Mumbai life and whether she would be able to fit in.. however pankhu's family didn't want to send her alone mumbai with him.. 
  • so they decided to have their "tilak ceromeny" and he didn't know what it meant so he thought it was some kind of family puja.. and he agreed to it.. but later he found out that he tilak meant he was engaged to her.. and then he exploded.. 
  • he thought pankhu's family cheated on him and didn't tell him the truth and meaning of "TILAK".. so he was forcefully bound in a realtionship with her.. so he left in anger and was disgusted at pankhus family. he accused them of hiding the truth and they are cheap for doing that.. 
  • however it was only a misunderstanding they didn't know that he didn't know the meaning for the tilak ceromany.. 
Okay that was then. . BTW pankhuri already likes him.. she thinks he is honest and says what he feels is right, he is a very open guy no hiding.. 

Then while this MU was going on between the two families.. Ouch
pankhuri's family tried clearing out the MU but adi wasn't ready to listen to their explanation.. 

But adi's NANA and his dad harish helped him realize that it was only a MU and that pankhuri's family is really a nice, honest family.. 

so Nana-harish become a HIT JODI.. and they decide to bring adi closer to Pankhuri.. 
they did all sorts of natak to make him talk to her and get evrything sorted

AND eventually everything was cleared between them, because he went Kullu with his nana and spent time with pankhuri a bit more..
then strated the new DOSTI  Embarrassed

*pankhuri still likes Adi* Day Dreaming

And *adi is still interested in her but doesn't realize that he is in love* Tongue

Avantika *hilter like* found out about the Nana-Harish Jodi and their plan of making adi come closer to pankhuri.. Angry

*Avantika also liked pankhu at the beginning but after the MU she doesn't like her* 

Avantika then decided to get Adi married to her business partner/friend's daughter.. LATIKA..

*Adi thinks pankhu is really a nice decent girl and has good values.. but thinks latika is a better opttion for marriage- in " Practical" terms.. *

So here we are.. 
  • Pankhuri is in Mumbai for her internship at a architecture firm (for 3 month)  
And the rest you know..  

Okay .. you asked for it girl . Don't blame me for the long post !! Tongue 
Probably dead by now.. anyway good luck if you understand any of what i have just wrote..

Edited by Poojaa_P - 10 August 2012 at 5:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeearisai-Amri-Aveiroanusha.cochinTacker_Holic-AngelaKaParI-TOTAL-ROMANTICf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Me Love This Show? (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

He's TigerPhew! I make sure he types proper with his claws.

I Mrs Gemili is a perfecto mother for LIFUDGE

Hahaaa I know I wish they were allowed to use twitter! I loved the scene where his mates were teasing him about meetinG P and liking her on facetime

Lmao god IPKKND fans (some) need to stop bashing! These are two different shows :D

Would've never though of dwarves as the mothering type, but you've proven me wrong Gimli LOL

Same, probably change it to Zwitter. Or Twatter ;)

Hahah I loled when he was like "What kind of perosn ISN'T on Facetime nowadays?"

Lool, let's not bring up the Shrine of Sobti here or we some creepers might make a post about us on it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aveiro

-Chinnu-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arisaiAveiro

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
OMGGG

Our first reply! Besides Mari lol Rafa! We are doing well!

Awww thanks so much for the long post

I can't wait to start watching it again :D

arisai

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Helloo! Embarrassed Hug

I too use to watch ipkknd.. but now its losing its charm.! but anyway i'll try my best to persuade you to watch this, b'cos believe me it is one damn good show. so yeah...indeed you have asked for a lot.. this serial is new but there has been soo mcuh already .. but okay i'll give it a try to outline the basics..

Okay .. you asked for it girl . Don't blame me for the long post !! Tongue 

OMG THANK YOU! 

EEE we're basically planning to liven up this forum once we get into it. So yeaah. Thanks for the long and detailed reply! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AveiroPoojaa_P

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Hahaaa I know I wish they were allowed to use twitter! I loved the scene where his mates were teasing him about meetinG P and liking her on facetime

Lmao god IPKKND fans (some) need to stop bashing! These are two different shows :D

Would've never though of dwarves as the mothering type, but you've proven me wrong GimliLOL

Hahah I loled when he was like "What kind of perosn ISN'T on Facetime nowadays?"

Lool, let's not bring up the Shrine of Sobti here or we some creepers might make a post about us on it.

Yep let's ignore them!!

Whoaaa do you think we can add Adi? On his thingy!

Be like HEYYY ADIII I LOVE YOUR EYES

So does LIFUDGE

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
LOL ROFL
@ aveiro and arisai.. YOu both have just cracked me up! I'm literally sitting here rofl-ing at my laptop screen.. 
You guys have filled up the first 2 pages with your.. silly crap Tongue I JOKE. 
I see the forum is going to get LOUDER and more spamming on the way .. oh dear lord.. LOL GREAT.. erm.. should we be scared.. ? 

and YOu're welcome Ji Tongue

arisai

arisai

Goldie

arisai

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arisai

Would've never though of dwarves as the mothering type, but you've proven me wrong GimliLOL

Yep let's ignore them!!

Whoaaa do you think we can add Adi? On his thingy!

Be like HEYYY ADIII I LOVE YOUR EYES

So does LIFUDGE

Is the actor on Twitter? Spam him like you spammed Karan, Abhaas and Akshay till you get a response? LOL

LMAO! "My pet tiger thinks your eyes are beautiful. He'd like to claw them. kthxbye."

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.