Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arisai

I actually though LiFudge WAS Jeej. 

Maybe Liya's actually in a mental hospital? 

I knew it was a tiger but only she would call a tiger LiFudge.

Oh yes and they have gave her internet access to shut her up?

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

This is the beginning.. i wonder oh yes i wonder what it would be like past the beginning.. I can't imagine..
Ah great, thank you very much for letting me know the real description of you both.. one is on #holyvibes and the other is #lazy.. perfect mix. Loving you girls already ! 
Yes sure, we need full on force .. and i think the TWO of you will be ENOUGH for the whole forum.. no need for any more active fans.. the two have already caused ..erm what i call a chaos!

..Nice meeting you or maybe not so nice meeting you.. 
Eww you creeps!!
Gosh, freaky creatures..
btw nice editing to the original song ðŸ˜‰ 
yes.. see you around maybe, i'll be in my ninja suit. 

A warning for you...Once you friend these two you will start questioning your sanity.

It's normal.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Chinnu-

A warning for you...Once you friend these two you will start questioning your sanity.

It's normal.

.. uh- yeah about that..  
I guess, Thank you ? 

In such dilemma now.. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago

.. uh- yeah about that..  
I guess, Thank you ? 

In such dilemma now.. 

You're welcome =]

But they are quite funny. A bit maybe ðŸ˜›
arisai thumbnail

This is the beginning.. i wonder oh yes i wonder what it would be like past the beginning.. I can't imagine..
Ah great, thank you very much for letting me know the real description of you both.. one is on #holyvibes and the other is #lazy.. perfect mix. Loving you girls already ! 
Yes sure, we need full on force .. and i think the TWO of you will be ENOUGH for the whole forum.. no need for any more active fans.. the two have already caused ..erm what i call a chaos!

..Nice meeting you or maybe not so nice meeting you.. 
Eww you creeps!!
Gosh, freaky creatures..
btw nice editing to the original song ðŸ˜‰ 
yes.. see you around maybe, i'll be in my ninja suit. 

Hahaa, we hope so. Show seems cool, hopefully the forum will liven up without the INCESSANT wars that go on in the IPK forum ðŸ˜†

Yeah ferserious man, this is already one of the most active threads on this forum. What in the what? But honestly, it sounds like the main story is just kicking in so I hope things start snowballing soon. 

We're very polite creepers. We creep through spreading joy and laughter. Also a little bit of insanity.

Pfft ninjas. Gimli has a tiger. ;)
arisai thumbnail

You're welcome =]

Ahaha Marii <3 <3 <3

Marii keeps us sane. It's okay. 
Well, she keeps us reigned in. 

Gimli's still mental. It's worse when she's had candy though. Or is in Jeej withdrawal.

Or both.
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You're welcome =]

*gulp* i wonder where they got their insanity from ? 
They are rather unusual and weird creepy freaky pair.. i'm not so sure now .. i can't even think of anything to describe them..  
yeah funny.. maybe? 

Originally posted by: arisai

Ahaha Marii <3 <3 <3

Marii keeps us sane. It's okay. 
Well, she keeps us reigned in. 

Gimli's still mental. It's worse when she's had candy though. Or is in Jeej withdrawal.

Or both.

Aww rafakins <3

Gimli's mental all the time and it's worse when she has candy Rafa is definitely right there.

Rafa is sane well kind of sane.

*gulp* i wonder where they got their insanity from ? 
They are rather unusual and weird creepy freaky pair.. i'm not so sure now .. i can't even think of anything to describe them..  
yeah funny.. maybe? 

Urm well not for me ...Defoo not me :P
Yup but they are cute tooo...My cuties <3

Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay So I only started watching it abit ago so I know bits and bats.

Basically Pankhudi and Aditya meet and are supposed to get married, I think aditya's mum doesnt like the wedding, but aditya one day goes to P's house and P's uncle told the family that he's came for the engagement but A doesn't know what's going on. So they do the engagement pooja thing and then later A's mum calls him and she asks him what he did and he tells her that he went to some pooja at P's house and their nice people then she tells him to describe it and then she says its an engagement ceremony then A is angry goes and breaks it off.

Then later they find out that P's uncle didnt tell P's family that A  didn't know about the engagement. Now P's grandad and A's grandad were trying to get P and A together but then it failed because A's mum got another rishta for A and he's approved of it. A's grandad feigned heart attack on the ceremony of A's engagement and so they didnt get engaged. Now A's mum found out grandad was lying. 

P has come to where A lives and then they bump in to each other so I think the storys starting from there.

Thank you for this update

From today's episode I don't understand why the ladies are saying that Adi is seriously ill with a psychiatric condition and warning Latika's mother?  Has this been in the story somewhere, I missed it
😕

Not much detail but yeah that's all I know