Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ilvuday

Goldie

ilvuday

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i was just watching wednesday's epi nto watch ashu's entry...n couldnt stop lafin @ d maid's reaction ven he is shirtlessBlushing
cant blame her he is so hawt ny1 will blush lyk dat i noe i do...i found it extremely funny wat bout u guys?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80armanmallikNabighaprincess_farh--Zenu--SunshinegirllSaHillover101ultravioletray--BimBim---AngelaKaParI-Ashvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maids reaction!!" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
True sweetheart...that scene was amazing...even i couldnt stop laughing and agreed anyone could blush since he is so hot...btw u gonna watch Ashu as Sahil now in LMYAM??? Nd yeahh hope we get to see many more Ashu ke shirtless scenes maza ajayega..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zenu--ilvuday-AngelaKaParI-

ilvuday

Goldie

ilvuday

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nabigha

True sweetheart...that scene was amazing...even i couldnt stop laughing and agreed anyone could blush since he is so hot...btw u gonna watch Ashu as Sahil now in LMYAM??? Nd yeahh hope we get to see many more Ashu ke shirtless scenes maza ajayega..

yessi can bring myself to imagine life without dek nt seeingdek though its tough buh nt seeeing ashish l die...kya kaare he is so hawt n charming...srs i wish too u will watch sahil kya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabigha-AngelaKaParI-

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Yeaahh yeahh I will so watch Sahil...after all Ashu is playing that character...Sahil main kuch to hoga na...and plus above all I am a die hard Ashish fan..so will alwayz support him...he is my drug yaar..j need him daily...and Sahil is a treat to watch...wht abt u...u ll watch??? Me to will definitrly watch the entire series of the serial...i to infact hav been watchjng LMYAM since day one!!!

ilvuday-AngelaKaParI-

ilvuday

Goldie

ilvuday

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
i will watch i cant stop myself..no matter what i will watch it fr ashish infact ive been watching sahil's entry again n again...Wink.he is suj a treat to watch on d showBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabigha

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
yes, his entry was indeed dhamakadar! loved it to the core!

Nabighailvuday

princess_T

IF-Dazzler

princess_T

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hahahahahahahaha ur rite! It was soo funnyLOL On top of that I was laughing as well as blushing :P God knows hum Ashu ki deewaniyon ka kya hoga...Wink

Nabighailvuday

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
tht was hillerios...the way he covered himself ROFL he was like meri ijjat bachao

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NabighailvudayShazzie-AngelaKaParI-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.