aishaazam11

Goldie

aishaazam11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Love marriage ya arranged marriage 
which one do you prefer?
lets see which you guys prefer 
comment love marriage...or arranged marriage 
note:i am not against any of them cause i myself had a love marriage which was later arranged Embarrassed
the mods can close the topic if they don't like the post 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love marriage ya arranged marriage" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Agar kisise pyar hogaya toh Love maarriage varna arrange..u cant control tihs things...Tongue but i prefer Love after marriageWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92aishaazam11

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Well I believe in Love...so yes definitely Love cum arrange maariage ya arrange cum Love marriage...both works for me...but love HAS to be there...warna no marriage or unsuccessful marriage..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishaazam11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.