Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

CD - Mohan aur Addu fodenge Dahi Handi (Page 2)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Here's my thoughts on tonight's episode.. 

Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; a little more for Mohan (kya kare iss dil ka :P) when Addu interrupted in the first scene and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood & esp when Princy was telling how a father figure is necessary :( 

But Addu ke liye bhi bohot sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai.

Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate to him & I'm liking it cause in this way, he shall be mature.

Well, I really wonder if Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect and I'm loving it. The first scene was wowiieee...got goosebumps! <3 

Precap was good! Can't wait for Monday :D

-- 

Manesha, main kuch soch rahi thi.. Bataayu? :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurinb.nehamanesha76misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged




        Bidzie , Haan bata de ab Tongue
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Here's my thoughts on tonight's episode.. 

Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; a little more for Mohan (kya kare iss dil ka :P) when Addu interrupted in the first scene and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood & esp when Princy was telling how a father figure is necessary :( 

But Addu ke liye bhi bohot sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai.

Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate to him & I'm liking it cause in this way, he shall be mature.

Well, I really wonder if Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect and I'm loving it. The first scene was wowiieee...got goosebumps! <3 

Precap was good! Can't wait for Monday :D

-- 

Manesha, main kuch soch rahi thi.. Bataayu? :P


     Bidzie , Lagta hai hum dono same to same soch rahe hain . Mr.Bhatnagar must be Mohan's step father . I think Indu was not ready for MM wedding seeing relation of Monu & her husband . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

     Bidzie , Lagta hai hum dono same to same soch rahe hain . Mr.Bhatnagar must be Mohan's step father . I think Indu was not ready for MM wedding seeing relation of Monu & her husband . 
Now you brought in another angle .. quite interesting! Perhaps Indu didn't wish to see her son's married life similar to hers! Pata nahi yaar but frankly it's getting interesting day by day! The painful look Mohan had while getting deja vu of his childhood by Addu's behaviour really ripped my heart apart :( 

Main yeh soch rahi thi ki .. umm.. well, I really want an episode analysis thread like all forums have, toh kya hum iss thread ka title change nahi kar sakte? something hatke? i'm just asking you cuz since u r the maker, its upto u.. we can keep the title like.. 'episode ki gupshup' or something like that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by manesha76

     Bidzie , Lagta hai hum dono same to same soch rahe hain . Mr.Bhatnagar must be Mohan's step father . I think Indu was not ready for MM wedding seeing relation of Monu & her husband . 
Now you brought in another angle .. quite interesting! Perhaps Indu didn't wish to see her son's married life similar to hers! Pata nahi yaar but frankly it's getting interesting day by day! The painful look Mohan had while getting deja vu of his childhood by Addu's behaviour really ripped my heart apart :( 

Main yeh soch rahi thi ki .. umm.. well, I really want an episode analysis thread like all forums have, toh kya hum iss thread ka title change nahi kar sakte? something hatke? i'm just asking you cuz since u r the maker, its upto u.. we can keep the title like.. 'episode ki gupshup' or something like that!

        Bidzie , we can make another Thread for that . Iss bahane Forum ki activity badh jayegi . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSenpoo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 10891

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hey manesha...i am really upset with u...y did u put up that question...of course as mohan's wife megha will be very happy...i dont doubt that...i am really upset with this question...i trust mohan to solve all problems...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

              Gorofying session LOL



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb-adoremevirgomisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 27495

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

hey manesha...i am really upset with u...y did u put up that question...of course as mohan's wife megha will be very happy...i dont doubt that...i am really upset with this question...i trust mohan to solve all problems...

Thats not Manesha's question. Its written in color's website. I hate the the word usage Former Mrs.Vyas. Kya tha woh? It feels disrespectfulConfused


Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 10 August 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index