Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - Mohan aur Addu fodenge Dahi Handi (Page 18)

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Jine Ki Khwaish Me Har Roz Marte He,
Wo Ayen Na Ayen Ham Intzar Karte He,
Jutha Hi Sahi Mere Yar Ka Vada,
Ham Sach Mankar Aitbar Karte He..

Smile Smile Smile

Agar Jo Dil Ki Sunoge To Haar Jaoge
Hum Jesa Pyar Phir Kaha Paoge

Jaan Dene Ki Baat To Har Koi Karta Hai
Zindagi Banane Wala Kaha Se Laoge

Jo Ek Nazar Dekhoge Tum Hame
To Har Taraf Sirf Hum Hi Ko Paoge

Edited by -Deb- - 12 August 2012 at 1:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@Manesha: Woh toh hai ROFL PH ko fans ke chappal, jhootey aur tomatoes milenge agar maaf nahi kia toh ROFL 
Actually, to be honest, I think ki abhi sach chupa hua hai is just cuz to let Megha know and understand Mohan as a husband and how he loves her truly and is dedicated to her and is always supportive.. aage jaake yeh sab din hi usse yaad aayenge and she'll know that Mohan is not at fault but the destiny is.. Phir bhi obviously khafaa rahegi cuz Mohan ne sach nahi bataaya shaadi se pehele but on the other side, she will understand that he feared a lot about loosing her.. its like, she will be in a sort of dilemma I think! Tu kya sochti hai iss baade mein?

Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 August 2012 at 1:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-Deb-manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Manesha: Woh toh hai ROFL PH ko fans ke chappal, jhootey aur tomatoes milenge agar maaf nahi kia toh ROFL 
Actually, to be honest, I think ki abhi sach chupa hua hai is just cuz to let Megha know and understand Mohan as a husband and how he loves her truly and is dedicated to her and is always supportive.. aage jaake yeh sab din hi usse yaad aayenge and she'll know that Mohan is not at fault but the destiny is.. Phir bhi obviously khafaa rahegi cuz Mohan ne sach nahi bataaya shaadi se pehele but on the other side, she will understand that he feared a lot about loosing her.. its like, she will be in a sort of dilemma I think! Tu kya sochti hai iss baade mein?

Bidzie , I don't know whether u have read my past posts after Mohan's marriage with Ridz . I had always maintain that Mohan will not tell the truth to Megha before marriage . As it is easier said then done . Itna aasaan nahi hota kisiko itna bara sach batana when you love someone to the extent Mohan loves Megha . There is always a fear of losing her . After all we need to understand Mohan is a human . Also once marriage happens it easier to tell the truth as there is less fear of loss . I know i am sounding little selfish , But i am not Yudishtir  . Even Yudishtir lied in case of Ashwathama .  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053swavai2

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Shaayar Deba ko salaam 

-Deb-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I agree with everything you said, Manu. In fact, mainey bhi yehi bola hai ki it wasn't easy for Mohan to tell the truth since he has got Megha after a hell lot of struggle! But teri ek baat samajh mein aayi nahi... after marriage, there's less fear of loss? Matlab? Yeh kyun kaha tune? 

Shaadi ke baad bhi Mohan was guilty/uncomfortable when Megha used to talk about trust or come close to him...its just after the Riddhima-meeting-Megha fiasco, Mohan thinks that Megha knows which let him be back to his own self...bindaas and loving Megha with all his heart and soul and being mischievous as well:)) Ab we all r predicting ki nepal trip ke baad sach bahar aayega and thats the 'dramatic' twist the article is referring to, so Megha ko thodi bohot naarazgi toh hogi... Accha, main itni bak bak kyun kar rahi hoon? ROFL type karte karte yeh bhool gayi ki what I was saying Geek Sach mein yeh essay likhne ki aadat bhaari padh rahi hai ROFL

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I agree with everything you said, Manu. In fact, mainey bhi yehi bola hai ki it wasn't easy for Mohan to tell the truth since he has got Megha after a hell lot of struggle! But teri ek baat samajh mein aayi nahi... after marriage, there's less fear of loss? Matlab? Yeh kyun kaha tune? 

Shaadi ke baad bhi Mohan was guilty/uncomfortable when Megha used to talk about trust or come close to him...its just after the Riddhima-meeting-Megha fiasco, Mohan thinks that Megha knows which let him be back to his own self...bindaas and loving Megha with all his heart and soul and being mischievous as well:)) Ab we all r predicting ki nepal trip ke baad sach bahar aayega and thats the 'dramatic' twist the article is referring to, so Megha ko thodi bohot naarazgi toh hogi... Accha, main itni bak bak kyun kar rahi hoon? ROFL type karte karte yeh bhool gayi ki what I was saying Geek Sach mein yeh essay likhne ki aadat bhaari padh rahi hai ROFL

I meant Shaadi ke baad matlab not taking for granted . But it is easy to make a person understand more as u start knowing the person more closely . Ab Megha ka reaction mein thodi understanding bhi aa sakti hai . Haan naraazgi hogi par ab samjhdaari bhi hogi . One more thing there would be Adu - Nanhi factor also to take positive descision from Megha's side . 

swavai2

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Guys mujhe maaf karo i will take off for sometime as nahi toh mujhe ghar ke bahar fek denge . I will be back very soon may be in 45mins . Wink

-Deb-

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Guys mujhe maaf karo i will take off for sometime as nahi toh mujhe ghar ke bahar fek denge . I will be back very soon may be in 45mins . Wink

tujhe fek denge toh acha hai... jaldi aa maa..LOL

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index