Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - Mohan aur Addu fodenge Dahi Handi (Page 13)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Manesha, apna inbox check kario zaraa..

Check kiya dear . Tu mujhe jaanti hoti toh shaayad itna nahi tension leti . Khair kio baat nahi . Now u will know me properly . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb-_SilentSoul_

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
35 HRS & 30 MINS TO GO FOR JANASTHMI'S SPECIAL EPI...
SUPA XCITED FOR DIS EPI!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb-

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
how many of here wants mohan-addu getting bonded during janmashtami and how many of u want the bond to develop gradually...

i mean the janmashtami can be the first step but not the final step...i hope u guys understand...

but i think the CVs will bond them with janmashtami because then they hv HM track pending...

i dont understand y they r showing tracks all at once...last week we had issues like financial arguments, roothna manana, mohan-addu fight...pls i want the show to continue beyond october...

i want the real financial issue to arise after one month of MM marriage...because only at the end of the month mohan will understand the monumental expenses of maintaining a family of 5...

trust me guys i literally pray to god for a long life of NBT...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb-Dae_drmermanesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Manesha, apna inbox check kario zaraa..

Check kiya dear . Tu mujhe jaanti hoti toh shaayad itna nahi tension leti . Khair kio baat nahi . Now u will know me properly . 
Ab tere rag rag se waakif ho gayi hoon Wink LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb-Dae_drmermanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

how many of here wants mohan-addu getting bonded during janmashtami and how many of u want the bond to develop gradually...

i mean the janmashtami can be the first step but not the final step...i hope u guys understand...

but i think the CVs will bond them with janmashtami because then they hv HM track pending...

i dont understand y they r showing tracks all at once...last week we had issues like financial arguments, roothna manana, mohan-addu fight...pls i want the show to continue beyond october...

i want the real financial issue to arise after one month of MM marriage...because only at the end of the month mohan will understand the monumental expenses of maintaining a family of 5...

I don't think PH will solve Addu - Mohan's issue in one day . But yes Addu will atleast start listening to Mohan after Janmashtami . I think there would more bonding between Addu - Mohan while Nepal trip . 

I have the feeling that after Ridz truth comes out Addu will be main saviour for Mohan . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo-Deb-Dae_drmer_SilentSoul_

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

aditi dear aisa kyun likh rahi ho continuing october..Cry
i am wishing nxt year tak continue ho...
ya xactly janmashtmi mein bonding ki starting hogi!
main bhi confused hoon itne sare track same tym mein kyun...
riddhima track,addu troubles & HM ka bhio track hai...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomanesha76

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manesha76

I don't think PH will solve Addu - Mohan's issue in one day . But yes Addu will atleast start listening to Mohan after Janmashtami . I think there would more bonding between Addu - Mohan while Nepal trip . 

I have the feeling that after Ridz truth comes out Addu will be main saviour for Mohan . 

uff...Angry

tab tak iss rondhima ko kaise tolerate kaein??
lagta hai even she iz going nepal Cry Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

In Janmasthami, they will become friends and then slowly and gradually, they will become papa and beta...that's what i feel Embarrassed

Haan samjhi naa!

Friends bhi ho sakte hai taaki aage jaake addu vyas niwas jaane ka zid naa kare...phir dhire dhire baap-beta ban sakte haiEmbarrassed

Aditi, some certain people said that the show will end by october, that doesnt mean that it will; shayad time slot change hoga lekin end nahi hoga kyunki there ARE few shows in Colors which have less TRPs than NBT...so take a chill pill yaara Hug

Financial crisis track aayega...I betWink MJHT aur karol bagh mein aaya tha as I remember...idhar bhi hoga and yea itna tension lena bandh kario zaraLOL

we trust you and we do the same and trust me, NBT has a long way to go...our show is better than most other shows in colors even in case of TRPs as well...Big smile
So smile kar and tension naa le..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo-Deb-Dae_drmermanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index