Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Mahesh as Abhay Dewan SUPERBBB

imurfansir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its amazing to see how well Mahesh can switch between being the evil one in Bade achche lagte hain to right here in Parichay where he is playing such a happy go lucky kind of guy. What a drastic change!!! Im sooo happy to see him play such a character and am totally looking forward to this track now. Loved his chemistry with the kid tooo :-) Simply SUPERBBB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: imurfansir

Its amazing to see how well Mahesh can switch between being the evil one in Bade achche lagte hain to right here in Parichay where he is playing such a happy go lucky kind of guy. What a drastic change!!! Im sooo happy to see him play such a character and am totally looking forward to this track now. Loved his chemistry with the kid tooo :-) Simply SUPERBBB

Did watch his scenes and he was very comfortable, it would be good to watch his and Kunal scene. But its too early to predict if he is a good or bad guy. The way he has spoil the child seems other wise but if he is bad than why would he has such a good bonding with a kid who is not his. So i am confused about this character, Sulekha as well, we dont know why she was jailed..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well mahesh is a good actor...i always liked him...and he looks so cute in abhay diwan character...i liked the friendship chemistry b/w abhay-siddhi...though i dislike anand D calling him dad...but he does love anand D like his own son...in future he will make a great dad to his own son/daughter
neha_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is nice actor.
i also like him as abhay n his bonding wid anand d
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

mahesh is a good actor

abhay intro was impressive, though i must say AD has been spoilt alot bu surekha and Abhay. It will be hard to handle him

liked his scene with siddhi and bonding with AD

norzar
arabica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i liked him as Abhay..
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i always liked him...he is a good actor
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like him as abhay...eventhough hate the bonding btw anand Jr and abhay...
paradigm thumbnail
I like him as Abhay. But I have a gut feeling that he is a grey character or will turn grey in the future
cooldipika thumbnail

one epi is too early to judge whether he will be a positive character or a negative character ...but i dint like anand D calling him as his dad ..this was indeed ridiculous...