Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Krystle- DT NOTE Page 2 (Page 6)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Antu-_-Aslan-

Sara,U can't tackle wid Bashers by maintaining a 'guddie 2 shoes' attitude.Da levels shud be matched 1st.LOLDoesn't matter if I hav 2 stoop low for dat.So abt my 'Bad-Girl' image,well,I don't care.Unhappy
It's high-time that this matter gets noticed.Why only 'particular' posts where 'particular' actors get bashed,get locked immediately? and why is dis topic still open?? And how can da TM hav enuf courage 2 abuse da members,still roam happily??Confused These things are confusing some of us,and we need answers.We deserve to know!
@bold!!.. pata nahii Antara! am still baffled!!!! I mean i understand Mods are busy, but at the same time..the mods who locked her earlier abusive posts and comments, surely should have banned her by now! Especially since its obvious her earlier warnings were not taken into account!..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemiristmadhu0702_Sara_-Antu-_-Aslan-

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

@ TM- your point was to appreciate Krystle, so please stick to that  instead of bashing the other characters/actors in the show (Nia, in this case).
@ everyone else- please post your opinion in a civilized manner instead of getting personal left and right. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Topic is under close watch. If rules aren't followed, it'll be closed.

Wow! The Mods of this forum are amazing! truly one of a kind! Clap the TM called nia ugly and called a fellow member pagal and the mods came up with this warning??!!!
To me this warning feels like it's directed more towards the people who responded to the TM (and that too with civility which she didn't deserve) and less towards the TM.

aur phir sone pe suhaga, the TM is telling the other members to stop 'abusing' her!!! ROFL! she thinks she is the one being abused here!! Shocked like i said amazing!!

oh and one last question: why is this thread still open again? Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemiristmadhu0702_Sara_-Fortune-....Priya....-Antu-_-Aslan-..Amri.._innocent_

Jesmi9 Goldie
Jesmi9
Jesmi9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Edited by jesmi - 11 August 2012 at 11:41am
Jesmi9 Goldie
Jesmi9
Jesmi9

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

the tm has a very serious problem. just because SunshineTears(ST) expressed her own opinion here by saying whom she preferred better, sun_89 has been scraping her disgusting stuff! she said ST is pagal, drunk, has understanding problems, and also said ST feels like an Indian to her because they are aggresive (RACIST!!! Thumbs Down). And because ST likes the character Manvi, sun_89 has been scraping ST abusive messages. Can a person have no choices? When ST replied to her questions, she said ST is deaf!Shocked How can one person have so much hatred in his/her mind just because they like one character? Those who are telling others to be respectful with her seriously needs to realize what kind of a person she is! How aggressive can one person be?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemiristmadhu0702nrithyao_Sara_SunshineTears-Antu-_-Aslan-..Amri..

.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Well, I started watching the show because of Krystle. But now, I feel like her character isn't realistic enough (sorry, but that is what I feel.) On the other hand, Manvi's character is somewhat real because she is nice but also naughty and fun-loving. I feel they should improve Jeevika's character, and being the great actress she is, it will be more fun to watch the show.

You might like Jeevika more because she has better hair than Manvi, so that's basically saying people who does not have the ability to keep their hair (like cancer patients) are worse than people with hair. Even though Manvi's long hair was better, this style also suits her. And think about Nia also, being in the same show, Jeevika gets to be all pretty with her long hair, but Manvi can't do that.

It is a good thing this drama has "no story" because in real life, people don't have stories. Time just goes on and people face different obstacles. That's why their track also keeps changing to show actually how one's life changes over time.

Sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings.
i so agree with all ur points

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemiristmadhu0702_Sara_Jesmi9SunshineTears

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemiristmadhu0702_Sara_SunshineTears_innocent_

MadhuChowdary Senior Member
MadhuChowdary
MadhuChowdary

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _innocent_

Sara,U can't tackle wid Bashers by maintaining a 'guddie 2 shoes' attitude.Da levels shud be matched 1st.LOLDoesn't matter if I hav 2 stoop low for dat.So abt my 'Bad-Girl' image,well,I don't care.Unhappy
It's high-time that this matter gets noticed.Why only 'particular' posts where 'particular' actors get bashed,get locked immediately? and why is dis topic still open?? And how can da TM hav enuf courage 2 abuse da members,still roam happily??Confused These things are confusing some of us,and we need answers.We deserve to know!
@bold!!.. pata nahii Antara! am still baffled!!!! I mean i understand Mods are busy, but at the same time..the mods who locked her earlier abusive posts and comments, surely should have banned her by now! Especially since its obvious her earlier warnings were not taken into account!..

Julie,I am bewildered!! OuchAnd look at da warning note!! It was like we all were bashing da TM 'right left center'LOL,where it was actually da other way round!!Tongue It is da TM who is bashing everyone to show off her 'frndz'(who were liking da bashing posts she made and who are Nia-hater as wellWink),and in stead 'We' are getting warning notes for protesting!! Fabulous!!Clap

I'm getting sick of this forum!! It's high-time I stop visiting.At least I won't feel da 'helplessness',when I see such posts and such members.Ouch

hi...antu aslan...u better do.because i also did the same thing.once upon a time i was addicted to this.but now a days i visit this forum once in a day.better to stop visiting that one time also i think.so much irritating yaar.god help those poor souls...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemiristmadhu0702_Sara_-Antu-_-Aslan-

.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
this forum's MODS are BIASED 
this tm is directly comparing actors but still no action has been taken only a warning that too to defend the TM oh wow isn't it great ...
i will not be surprised if i will get a warning too because i am virman/nishalian fan and its crime according to mods Angryarghhh

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemiristmadhu0702_Sara_-Fortune-Jesmi9....Priya....SunshineTears-Antu-_-Aslan-

Go to top