Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Saraa.7

Grow up man.. Seriosly πŸ₯±

R u sure it's a 'Man'??🀣[/QUOTE]

🀣🀣 .. I just know its a 11 year old kid, who shouldnt even be on the internet in the first place πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Loved ur answer!!πŸ˜† da TM seems 2 be a 'Kan-phused' kiddy!!🀣🀣

@TM,Lage raho bachcha!!πŸ˜ƒ Get well soon!!❀️ 

Please be more respectful in your interactions on the forum and refrain from stereotyping or making fun of fellow member. -EHMMBH DT

***Edited quote removed***

Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
Sameerah1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww Krystle Dsouza she's deff a great actress. I loved her dancing in today's epi. She was standing out so much. She so pretty, MashAllah. β€οΈ πŸ˜³
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KD looked beyond stunning in the Roka ceremony. Nd God, she was ubber cute with her expressions. LOVE HER! 😍
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree Hooryy! btw love your Virika avi! <3 ahh tht first meet...😍
sun_89 thumbnail
i am not a 11 year old
1 am 15 and don't abuse me
acha 
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TM- why are you comparing both actors? Your just making the fans fight with each other. I agree Krystle is pretty. But I don't like Jeevika much. Because her character doesn't seem real at times. But I like all the character in the show.

Others- you have no right to say to the TM. That she is 11 + make fun of him/her. Your not going to like it if someone makes fun of you. And you don't know them personally.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am surprised this tm is still around!!.. She insulted members (me being one of them), bashed actors on a personal level and yet she hasnt been banned! Wow awesome workπŸ‘And here she is, once again breaking IF regulations!!..

Also TM, i understand you have an issue with reality and reelity! I mean here u are comparing Virika to Nishal, so come out of the fictional world and live the real world😳
Ohh and ps!!.. You do realise Jeevika has been the focus of the story for 2 weeks now right? I mean surely if u were a Krystle Fan, you wouldnt be saying the drama has no story, since she has been standing up for her baby sisteR?πŸ˜•
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun_89

i am not a 11 year old

acha 

Exactly, we dont know you and we are judging you.. you know how it feels

So dont bash nia or whoever else it is.
madhu0702 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun_89

i am not a 11 year old

acha 

It hurts, is nt it? when someone abuses youπŸ˜†
If you dont wont to be abused then please refrain from abusing any actors, in this case Nia.
If I remember correctly, I have seen you abusing Kushal too !! 
If you go on continuing making such controversial posts and bashing actors, then prepare yourself for getting abused more πŸ˜†

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SunshineTears

I was not trying to say that Krystle isn't a good actress. She is very amazing and pretty. But I don't see why being a Krystle fan would make someone hate Nia.πŸ˜•

Nia is my fav and i adore KD, because of how fantastic they are with one another offscreen and their chemistry onscreen!!... But you see @bold, people feel insecure; which always baffles me!.. I mean surely if someone if ur fav, you realise their potential and you wont be fazed by another actress to such an extent, that it will make you lose ur marble and start bashing her!!...

If KD was to come out and say if you are my fan hate Nia then thats understandable, but she adores Nia :s.. so am confused as to the mentality of some people!!

Krystle has grown as an actress, i used to watch Kahe Naa Kahe, and Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil and to be honest, she just seemed like an aveage actress at that time, but with Ek Hazaron mein meri Behna Hai, she was able to flourish her talent, and now i adore her!..She emotes really well with her eyes, her expressions are awesome!.. And Nia, this is the first time am seein her show, and for me she got me hooked!.. She is such a happy go lucky kinda person and her acting is bindass, lets not forget she is what? only 21? and for that age to enact a bold character onscreen, she deserves all the respect in the world!..

Both of these actresses are needed for this show, and regardless of some hating one to love another,if both of these actresses were to leave this show, i bet any money this show wont last long!..So keep hating! But i hope one day people learn to appreciate hardwork over obsessions over one couple or actress!!

Peace!