India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

The 'real' Natasha Oberoi (Page 4)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
All this  is just  our prediction about real natasha oberoi ..

I dont think so she will have the face of Dimple as she has already played Nimrit..

If ever real natasha oberoi is coming to bring a twist  and  continue with the  character name then may be a new entry ..another actress playing it...

so lets wait and watch wat's the next twist in the story from the creatives after Agni reunion..Amrit Manthan  happens later...

Edited by saveeta24 - 13 August 2012 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

I dont think so she will have the face of Dimple as she has already played Nimrit..

If ever real natasha oberoi is coming to bring a twist  and  continue with the  character name then may be a new entry ..another actress playing it...

so lets wait and watch wat's the next twist in the story from the creatives after Agni reunion..Amrit Manthan  happens later...

Yes I agree with U but I just made a prediction as I remember when Dimple was leaving the show it was said that the Audience will have 2 Nimrits so see,  So this is why am saying this, Dnt know now Yaar, lets wait and see,  Am also waiting for AGNI reunion impatiently.  It will be interesting to see Nimrit, Agam and Tej joining hands to ruin Amrit
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

I am thinking of something else,  What if the real Natasha will turn out to be Dimple I mean She will have Dimple's face,  I remember when Nimrit's plastic Surgery was done Mr Oberoi said I am craving to see this new  face Doctors have given u,  and I dnt think he has ever seen Nimrit's pic, ( Dnt remember if he has actually)   So it could be real Natasha will have Dimple;s face   This is just a suggestion plzzz dnt bash me

I don't think that is possible. There was plenty of Nimrit's photographs in the palace when Mr. Oberoi bought it. So he has seen how Nimrit looked like. If there was any similarity he would have mentioned it to her.

diyaloveskinny

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Yes I agree with U but I just made a prediction as I remember when Dimple was leaving the show it was said that the Audience will have 2 Nimrits so see,  So this is why am saying this, Dnt know now Yaar, lets wait and see,  Am also waiting for AGNI reunion impatiently.  It will be interesting to see Nimrit, Agam and Tej joining hands to ruin Amrit
Even I heard that Dimple might be back. May be after Agni reunion, Dimple may enter the show and Amrit might use her to take vengeance on Agni. But I have heard such a rumor. Don't know if it is true or not 

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi42

Even I heard that Dimple might be back. May be after Agni reunion, Dimple may enter the show and Amrit might use her to take vengeance on Agni. But I have heard such a rumor. Don't know if it is true or not 

Yes must wait and watch what happens Because in a TV Show anything is possible
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
omg, no! I mean DImple is cool but I don't want her back as Nimrit (too many dramas)
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i think we should for now concentrate of Agni knowing the truth about each other and their most awaited reunion..

Who knows we get another wedding of Agam.Nimrit and their most awaited SR as no Amrit to ruin their happiness this time..Smile

At least  Agni  deserves a happy life first before creatives brings  another drama..twist  to move on story..

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

i think we should for now concentrate of Agni knowing the truth about each other and their most awaited reunion..

Who knows we get another wedding of Agam.Nimrit and their most awaited SR as no Amrit to ruin their happiness this time..Smile

At least  Agni  deserves a happy life first before creatives brings  another drama..twist  to move on story..

I really need this to happen. But don't know if it is too much to expect from the CV's. i really hoped to see a good life for Agni after Amrit's truth was revealed. But they messed it up with Nimrit's death.Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index