Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

The 'real' Natasha Oberoi (Page 3)

duggu22 Senior Member
duggu22
duggu22

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

How would it be if Real Natasha comes back and will be love interest of Tej ..Poor guy how long will he be Single Wink

Very good suggestion Ankitaluv, really Tej sing is so good...he should not be singled

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveAhlemanasuya43

SamW92 Goldie
SamW92
SamW92

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Yes, there has to be someone for Tej. Can't see him single...

Edited by Brendan92 - 12 August 2012 at 1:15am
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukvilove

Originally posted by ankitaluv

How would it be if Real Natasha comes back and will be love interest of Tej ..Poor guy how long will he be Single Wink
i think doctor given natasha face to nimrit . i think there will be natasha boyfriend / hubby will enter the show to clam natasha aka nimrit.

Then we can see one more triangle in Agni storyLOL
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@Lakshmi...A triangle in Agni story..could be another new twist in story...

Amrit the thorn out of their life .Poor Agam he will have to get rid of another KMH if this twist comes up...LOL

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
No other thorn can be as dangerous as Amrit for our Agni. This Amrit is justAngry
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
yeah so true amrit  is the worst thorn in their life ..crossing fingers something positive this week for agni..

Both suffering so much .. expecting at least creatives brings out one the truth out now.either Agam knowing about Nimrit or she knows about Agam true reason of why he married Amrit..

A little hope is Agam's mom in hospital and the best will be Nimrit brings her at  the palace for care..It will mean Agni together as Amrit has too much princess attitude to look after Agam's mother..she is so selfish as only she wants Agam to shower her with love and care.. 

i think the days are over now as she has already confessed her love so hoping Agam stops his fake love act now..

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

The truth would be out only in the next ME. It would have been good if Agham's mother was there at the palace. Amrit would never look after her. Only Nats would give her proper care, attention and love. But Mahi won't agree her to live in the palace because he hate Nats. Agham would fake love until Nimrit's first death anniversary and then he would just shatter Amrit's belief in love
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I am thinking of something else,  What if the real Natasha will turn out to be Dimple I mean She will have Dimple's face,  I remember when Nimrit's plastic Surgery was done Mr Oberoi said I am craving to see this new  face Doctors have given u,  and I dnt think he has ever seen Nimrit's pic, ( Dnt remember if he has actually)   So it could be real Natasha will have Dimple;s face   This is just a suggestion plzzz dnt bash me

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index