India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

The 'real' Natasha Oberoi (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Mr oberoi for now we know he lost his wife and daughter in a car accident.

Story to move on after Amrit manthan some new twist and turn should be brought in the storyline..

We never know what the creatives will bring up and i feel new entries will be incorporated in the show. to bring the twist and turn..who knows a natasha oberoi can be back or another princess...

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 August 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_love--Saina--

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi42

He had a daughter who died in a car accident. And when Nimrit was worried about her changed face and if anyone would recognize her; Mr. Oberoi pacified her saying that if his daughter comes with a new face and says she is his daughter he will recognize her. 
Yes and Nimrit said to Mr. Oberoi. Why my face is changed. he told her that the doctors have not your pic. so they make your face like this.

pal_love--Saina--

duggu22 Senior Member
duggu22
duggu22

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brendan92

When Nimrit was recovering I think I've heard Mr Oberoi telling her that his daughter Natasha died in an accident...

But i think in future show they will bring real (may be fake) natasa to make this serial more interesting

--Saina--anasuya43

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
so wait, the face of natasha (nimrit) is the face of the real natasha oberoi? 

pal_love--Saina--

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
No the plastic surgeon gave Nimrit this face according to the bones structure of her face..

i think Mr oberoi was tensed because Agam was present there and may guess about Natasha not his real daughter..

In future though a twist may be there to move on story..so real natasha coming may not be a surprise later..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 August 2012 at 6:56am

pal_love--Saina--

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
How would it be if Real Natasha comes back and will be love interest of Tej ..Poor guy how long will he be Single Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveSamW92Ahlemanasuya43

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

How would it be if Real Natasha comes back and will be love interest of Tej ..Poor guy how long will he be Single Wink

That is a good idea. Poor guy he really needs someone who is loving and caring and hopefully the real Natasha would be as good as Mr. Oberoi

pal_loveSamW92

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

No the plastic surgeon gave Nimrit this face according to the bones structure of her face..

i think Mr oberoi was tensed because Agam was present there and may guess about Natasha not his real daughter..

In future though a twist may be there to move on story..so real natasha coming may not be a surprise later..

@bold
That twist is possible. Definitely we can expect such twists. Otherwise the story won't move onWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index