Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duggu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Brendan92

When Nimrit was recovering I think I've heard Mr Oberoi telling her that his daughter Natasha died in an accident...

But i think in future show they will bring real (may be fake) natasa to make this serial more interesting
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so wait, the face of natasha (nimrit) is the face of the real natasha oberoi? 
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No the plastic surgeon gave Nimrit this face according to the bones structure of her face..

i think Mr oberoi was tensed because Agam was present there and may guess about Natasha not his real daughter..

In future though a twist may be there to move on story..so real natasha coming may not be a surprise later..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How would it be if Real Natasha comes back and will be love interest of Tej ..Poor guy how long will he be Single πŸ˜‰
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitaluv

How would it be if Real Natasha comes back and will be love interest of Tej ..Poor guy how long will he be Single πŸ˜‰

That is a good idea. Poor guy he really needs someone who is loving and caring and hopefully the real Natasha would be as good as Mr. Oberoi
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

No the plastic surgeon gave Nimrit this face according to the bones structure of her face..

i think Mr oberoi was tensed because Agam was present there and may guess about Natasha not his real daughter..

In future though a twist may be there to move on story..so real natasha coming may not be a surprise later..

@bold
That twist is possible. Definitely we can expect such twists. Otherwise the story won't move onπŸ˜‰
duggu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitaluv

Very good suggestion Ankitaluv, really Tej sing is so good...he should not be singled
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yes, there has to be someone for Tej. Can't see him single... Edited by Brendan92 - 11 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukvilove

i think doctor given natasha face to nimrit . i think there will be natasha boyfriend / hubby will enter the show to clam natasha aka nimrit.

Then we can see one more triangle in Agni storyπŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Lakshmi...A triangle in Agni story..could be another new twist in story...

Amrit the thorn out of their life .Poor Agam he will have to get rid of another KMH if this twist comes up...πŸ˜†