Amrit Manthan

The 'real' Natasha Oberoi

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The way Mr Oberoi got nervous when that guy asked him about his daughter and when he said she loves to race...does that mean there is an actual Natasha Oberoi? just intrigued.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mr Oberai did have a daughter who died i believe .
You never know in the show when dead become alive and come back in the name of a Twist ðŸ˜†
Edited by ankitaluv - 11 years ago
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
When Nimrit was recovering I think I've heard Mr Oberoi telling her that his daughter Natasha died in an accident...
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope so, I don't want her to come back
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OHH! I don't think I've noticed that!! Oops! Hm, wonder how she died.. :/
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She dead by accident like what happened to Nimrit...this is the reason why MR Oberai helped Nirimit.. as he helps his daughter.

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He had a daughter who died in a car accident. And when Nimrit was worried about her changed face and if anyone would recognize her; Mr. Oberoi pacified her saying that if his daughter comes with a new face and says she is his daughter he will recognize her. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think his daughter is alive but this car race thing may be brought later in some sequence .
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mr oberoi for now we know he lost his wife and daughter in a car accident.

Story to move on after Amrit manthan some new twist and turn should be brought in the storyline..

We never know what the creatives will bring up and i feel new entries will be incorporated in the show. to bring the twist and turn..who knows a natasha oberoi can be back or another princess...
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lakshmi42

He had a daughter who died in a car accident. And when Nimrit was worried about her changed face and if anyone would recognize her; Mr. Oberoi pacified her saying that if his daughter comes with a new face and says she is his daughter he will recognize her. 

Yes and Nimrit said to Mr. Oberoi. Why my face is changed. he told her that the doctors have not your pic. so they make your face like this.